[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Real talk though. Podkolzin playing in a top 6 role without 5 other top 6 guys was never going to work. Ease your prospects in don't throw them to the wolves. This record just keeps fuckin skipping...

I get it, Pods needs support, he's not and will never be a one man show. But he seems to be looking for what he is. Not really offensive, or physical, or defensive, yet he can be some of these at times. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rekker said:

I get it, Pods needs support, he's not and will never be a one man show. But he seems to be looking for what he is. Not really offensive, or physical, or defensive, yet he can be some of these at times. 

I see what you're saying. He's just... there.

• Cheers 1

Tocchet liked Joshua's game tonight but did admit that "Joshua didn't come to camp in the best shape."

- Very interesting that he says that after he basically told the team last spring to come to camp in shape, Dakota made the active choice to not come in shape. 

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Fatherhood.

Ya. His skating is the same. His play is the same. Really amounts to nothing. I just thought he would come in hungry. You aren't going to be gifted a spot. You might have to work for it. Wake up buddy!

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Like I said in previous PGT's, how can anyone stand out when your whole team is outclassed. Cut the shit. Get your actual NHLers up to game speed.

Yip. I agree. I read somewhere Tochett expects pretty much full roster moving forward rest of preseason. It's time, enough of this.

• Thanks 1