[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya. His skating is the same. His play is the same. Really amounts to nothing. I just thought he would come in hungry. You aren't going to be gifted a spot. Wake up buddy!

I wonder if he’s literally burned out. Maybe being a new father, he’s just not sleeping much, like a lot of new parents.

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

My advice to Canucks management would be to play a much stronger lineup next game before the fan base unravels before the season even starts. Of course, if they do that and team still looks toothless….whoa boy. 😬

there’s no reason not to really. They’ve auditioned some guys, now let’s see a set roster of what coaching thinks is relatively presumable and see how they fare in exhibition against another club. If it’s still flat, thats one thing because preseason doesn’t really get the competitive juices flowing. But if there are real struggles with chemistry and any systems play then I would be utilizing the remaining preseason to effectively roster an NHL team and ensure all the cobwebs are gone by opening night. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Fatherhood.

Fatherhood in the early days is brutal on sleep and trying to do anything. I’m not a fan of hearing Canucks becoming new dads, because I’ve been there and know it won’t be helping their game one bit.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Slegr said:

Fatherhood in the early days is brutal on sleep and trying to do anything. I’m not a fan of hearing Canucks becoming new dads, because I’ve been there and know it won’t be helping their game one bit.

He'll catch up on his sleep down in Abby...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

Man, I actually can't with this forum and you supposed fans. Absolutely pathetic 😂 

People get pretty high when we’re rolling - probably too high.  Overall quite positive on various other topics as well.  Even with the poor showings the past few years.

But after every loss you should probably just dip out of the GDT/PGT because it turns into a pity parade every single time. It’s probably worse because I suspect some of the banned members are back doing their thing… but I’ve noticed there’s no real desire to have a nuanced and balanced discussion following a loss - people want to vent.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1