[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Rekker said:

You think? I don't think so. I watched the broadcast and announcers said Tocchet had nothing but praise for Miller and his training camp.

Maybe not then. I judged it by the amount of heat Miller was taking on here. He didn't look that fast either I thought. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Negative. They’re regular season games and they count. These are games that don’t have a compete roster purposely to try out rookies. 

True, but the team needs to show a bit better overall than this. Preseason or not.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Reminder: This was a preseason game. 

The losing doesn't count for points yet. Yay

But maybe between last nights team and this nights team, we will have a good team. If only we had some pre season games to find out

12 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Real talk though. Podkolzin playing in a top 6 role without 5 other top 6 guys was never going to work. Ease your prospects in don't throw them to the wolves. This record just keeps fuckin skipping...

I agree. He is only 22. I don't know for sure, but it seems like him being bounced around in Russia has affected the player he should be. He needs to overcome himself and break through his self-imposed barriers. I think over the next year or so we're going to see quite an amazing player. 

Believe me, it's taken longer than I would have liked, but I still think he's going to be a rock-solid player. 

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya. His skating is the same. His play is the same. Really amounts to nothing. I just thought he would come in hungry. You aren't going to be gifted a spot. You might have to work for it. Wake up buddy!

I feel confident he knows him making the big team was a long shot. I hope he hasn’t put in lesser effort because of this. Meaning: feeling defeated and regarded to the AHL in some regard so not bringing it all in camp.