[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Absolutely, but they should be scheduled better.

They are at the mercy of a huge machine of Tours travelling to the Area. Each tour has a small window of time in each geographic region. In Regular Season they have to book around Canucks games. Pre-season it’s the other way around. I work in the Concert industry. Trust me; tour logistics and scheduling is a nightmare.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Are you that guy that was in his girlfriend’s parents bathroom and needed help?

I cannot take credit for that CDC legend. But maybe there is a still a song to sing when the brown notes start playing for me 😏

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Haha 1

Really hoping Boeser has arrived and is ready to be a top goal scorer on this team and not just going to get lost in the middle-6 winger soup again. Excited to see/hear how Cole and Hronek play together as well, they're an under-rated part of this team going forward and Hronek has found a way to fly under the radar since his big acquisition.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

28 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Really hoping Boeser has arrived and is ready to be a top goal scorer on this team and not just going to get lost in the middle-6 winger soup again. Excited to see/hear how Cole and Hronek play together as well, they're an under-rated part of this team going forward and Hronek has found a way to fly under the radar since his big acquisition.

Whenever Boes scores we should yell

Duke Duke Duke!

3 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Seems like both this pace and the old place are identical to be honest. At least i can log on here.

Well then they're not identical.

We have the mighty Rob, eh?

Does CDC have that, eh? i think not!

• Thanks 1

Why is the scheduling a complaint today?  This is best possible preseason schedule for us given the regular season schedule. Sometimes I think we just generate issues to complain about since we are bored. 
We start year with one home game and then a 2 week road trip. By having 4 games at home to end camp and start the season we are maximizes practice time for an important block. We need this with such a systems intensive coach especially as a west coast team that gets less practice time in season. 
October is a killer schedule too and we have been a terrible early season team lately.

Edited by DrJockitch