[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

10 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Why is the scheduling a complaint today?  This is best possible preseason schedule for us given the regular season schedule. Sometimes I think we just generate issues to complain about since we are bored. 
We start year with one home game and then a 2 week road trip. By having 4 games at home to end camp and start the season we are maximizes practice time for an important block. We need this with such a systems intensive coach especially as a west coast team that gets less practice time in season. 
October is a killer schedule too and we have been a terrible early season team lately.

I don't mind our schedule at all this year. 

We will have two full weeks in a row at home now to keep on practicing. 

The first road trip will be tough, but will help the team gel better. 

We've recently had issues with seasons that had been altered by Covid and didn't have enough practice time. It was then that our schedule did us in. 

For this game im very curious abt Podz....hes a player that needs to take a step in his evolution if he wants to make it. I see him and Hogs as key pieces that needs to take those steps. the other player i want to see get into the form he has is Boeser....i want to see what shape he is in and if hes ready to be on the level he can be....

55 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

For this game im very curious abt Podz....hes a player that needs to take a step in his evolution if he wants to make it. I see him and Hogs as key pieces that needs to take those steps. the other player i want to see get into the form he has is Boeser....i want to see what shape he is in and if hes ready to be on the level he can be....

I've never been impressed with his physical attributes or talent. His best attribute is his intelligence imo.