[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

7 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Sounds like the team will be streaming it. 

So the team is streaming it only on X-crement?   No way I'm joining Musk's sewer pit just to watch the official stream.

I'll have to just go OnHockey sites that I can stream it. 😉

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

16 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Ya will have to plug the computer in and use the hdmi. Wouldn’t make sense for a smart tv to have X app, as it’s all typing and tvs on screen keyboards are a pain in the ass 

You can just “mirror” your phone to your tv. You don’t need an HDMI cable. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson

32 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Ya will have to plug the computer in and use the hdmi. Wouldn’t make sense for a smart tv to have X app, as it’s all typing and tvs on screen keyboards are a pain in the ass 

Use your phone and mirror it onto you're TV.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I see they're playing Garland, Bains, Sasson, Joshua, Dries and Wolanin again. 

Kind of hope they give Bains a shot this season. Wouldn't mind seeing Sasson as a callup too.

I'd be okay trading Garland, waiving Dries

For Bains to make it to the big league is he has to play a more physical game. He is not a scorer so only way to make the line up in which we lack of is hard work and playing a physical game which I don't see him doing. To be an effected 4th liner you have to play hard every second and make it tough for your opponent. 

3 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

If Horvat put in the type of effort Blueger does every game, he'd be an allstar. I'll tell you that for free. 

Smyl himself told me for free at a Victoria Royals game "See that floater there at center ice, we can coach the lazy out of him but he has 49 points so far this year, and that kid there you like, works hard every shift, maybe the hardest working guy out there, has 7 points in the same time frame, and you can't coach him to increase his point totals seven fold so no, he isn't gonna be drafted" (paraphrased, it was a longer conversation and many years ago now)...talking about Brad Palmers kid before he broke his pelvis and hung up the skates. I appreciate Blueger's hard work but he alone isn't gonna fill Horvat's shoes. 

• ThereItIs 1

17 hours ago, ManbeastMARK said:

It's going to probably be a weaker lineup tomorrow. My guess, if they don't use anybody that played tonight, is it will look something like this.

Phil Di Guiseppe - JT Miller - Brock Boeser

Anthony Beauvillier - Pius Suter - Vasily Podkolzin

Tristen Neilson - Chase Wouters - Linus Karlsson

Aiden McDonough - John Stevens - Josh Bloom

Ian Cole - Filip Hronek

Matt Irwin - Noah Juulsen

Akito Hirose - Filip Johansson

Thatcher Demko

Nikita Tolopilo

Phil Di Guiseppe - JT Miller - Brock Boeser

Anthony Beauvillier - Pius Suter - Garland

Karlsson  - Raty -   Podkolzin