[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

I do wanna see more Hirose and more Bains, and more Suter, also curious about Sasson's strides. Wish this one was on SN+ but I don't see it there. Hoping CDC main page has a link closer to 7. Bit of an oversight imo, on behalf of the teams media wing....dang.

• Like 1

https://x.com/RobTheHockeyGuy/status/1707533788820160922?s=20

If you’re looking to watch tonight’s Vancouver Canucks preseason game against the Seattle Kraken, you won’t find it on Sportsnet.

The game, which starts at 7 pm PT from Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle is a rare untelevised Canucks game in the Vancouver market (it’s available on Kong television in Washington state). But that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to see the game north of the border.

The Canucks tell Daily Hive that the game will be streamed via the team’s official account on X (formerly Twitter). The Canucks content team was spearheading efforts to make the game available in Vancouver as late as this afternoon.

Sportsnet is televising four of Vancouver’s six preseason games, with both games against the Kraken being the exception. The next untelevised game is Wednesday, October 6 versus Seattle, which is being played at the Abbotsford Centre.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Odd. said:

People who are against X/Twitter as if 99.99% of media/news related content doesn’t come from the platform…

They got mad that the censorship industrial complex got exposed after the takeover. 

Went for character assassination on Elon and pretending that Twitter was worst then before. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, Odd. said:

People who are against X/Twitter as if 99.99% of media/news related content doesn’t come from the platform…

I can live with most of Elon’s nonsense but the blue check system has ruined “reading the comments” on popular posts.  

It’s just a bunch of blue check weirdos/robots responding with crappy memes and jokes.  Most aren’t even remotely on topic.  

The plus side is I barely get caught up on that app anymore. 

Here you go everyone. YW??  🤨

https://nhlwebcast.com/seattle-kraken-live/

SEATTLE KRAKEN LIVE STREAM FREE ONLINE

The Seattle Kraken is a professional hockey team based in Seattle, Washington. They play in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The team was founded in 2020 as an expansion team.

The Kraken is led by captain Connor McDavid and head coach Ken Hitchcock. The team is known for its aggressive style of play and its fans are some of the most passionate in the NHL.

The Kraken has made the playoffs in each of its first three seasons and reached the Stanley Cup Finals in 2021. They are looking to take the next step and win the Stanley Cup in 2023.

The Seattle Kraken have a fierce rivalry with the Vancouver Canucks. The two teams are located in the same state and often compete for fans and players.

The rivalry reached its peak when the Canucks and Kraken met in the Stanley Cup Finals. The series went to seven games, with the Canucks winning the final game.

Since that series, both teams have struggled to replicate their success. However, the rivalry still remains one of the most intense in the NHL.

You can watch the Seattle Kraken live stream free online on NHLWebCast. We offer high-quality streams, support all devices, and never miss a game!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, HSMustache said:

The Seattle Kraken is a professional hockey team based in Seattle, Washington. They play in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The team was founded in 2020 as an expansion team.

The Kraken is led by captain Connor McDavid and head coach Ken Hitchcock. The team is known for its aggressive style of play and its fans are some of the most passionate in the NHL.

The Kraken has made the playoffs in each of its first three seasons and reached the Stanley Cup Finals in 2021. They are looking to take the next step and win the Stanley Cup in 2023.

The Seattle Kraken have a fierce rivalry with the Vancouver Canucks. The two teams are located in the same state and often compete for fans and players.

The rivalry reached its peak when the Canucks and Kraken met in the Stanley Cup Finals. The series went to seven games, with the Canucks winning the final game.

Since that series, both teams have struggled to replicate their success. However, the rivalry still remains one of the most intense in the NHL.

You can watch the Seattle Kraken live stream free online on NHLWebCast. We offer high-quality streams, support all devices, and never miss a game!

Hold on, how did I miss our epic Stanley Cup victory against the Kraken? I guess I’m not the die-hard fan I thought I was!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HSMustache said:

Man, what a series that was. I remember it like it never happened.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Doesn't start for another half an hour I thought? 

You're right. I just moved to Edmonton. Forgot about the time diff again doh. In my defense, I seen the thread was hot so I assumed it was on

Edited by Blue
  • Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

For Bains to make it to the big league is he has to play a more physical game. He is not a scorer so only way to make the line up in which we lack of is hard work and playing a physical game which I don't see him doing. To be an effected 4th liner you have to play hard every second and make it tough for your opponent. 

Yeah, he certainly was a scorer in the second half of last season.