[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Seattle Krakens, Climate Pledge Arena, September 28, @ 7PM PST, Preseason Game #3

Truefan99

Who will win?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 01:59 AM

23 minutes ago, HSMustache said:

Here you go everyone. YW??  🤨

https://nhlwebcast.com/seattle-kraken-live/

SEATTLE KRAKEN LIVE STREAM FREE ONLINE

The Seattle Kraken is a professional hockey team based in Seattle, Washington. They play in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The team was founded in 2020 as an expansion team.

The Kraken is led by captain Connor McDavid and head coach Ken Hitchcock. The team is known for its aggressive style of play and its fans are some of the most passionate in the NHL.

The Kraken has made the playoffs in each of its first three seasons and reached the Stanley Cup Finals in 2021. They are looking to take the next step and win the Stanley Cup in 2023.

The Seattle Kraken have a fierce rivalry with the Vancouver Canucks. The two teams are located in the same state and often compete for fans and players.

The rivalry reached its peak when the Canucks and Kraken met in the Stanley Cup Finals. The series went to seven games, with the Canucks winning the final game.

Since that series, both teams have struggled to replicate their success. However, the rivalry still remains one of the most intense in the NHL.

You can watch the Seattle Kraken live stream free online on NHLWebCast. We offer high-quality streams, support all devices, and never miss a game!

Oh yeah, since this is Ribs' forum and no longer owned by the Canucks, are we allowed to share streaming links?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're right. I just moved to Edmonton. Forgot about the time diff again doh. In my defense, I seen the thread was hot so I assumed it was on

At least this time change isn’t as brutal as Ryder Cup! Going to be hard to avoid spoilers with the PVR ready to go for background noise as I rock a WFH day in the tub!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Oh yeah, since this is Ribs' forum and no longer owned by the Canucks, are we allowed to share streaming links?

Probably should have a code language for it. We need a name for unsanctioned streams. Instead of stream , call it rivers or something 

Edited by Blue

The game, which starts at 7 pm PT from Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle is a rare untelevised Canucks game in the Vancouver market (it’s available on Kong television in Washington state). But that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to see the game north of the border.

The Canucks tell Daily Hive that the game will be streamed via the team’s official account on X (formerly Twitter). The Canucks content team was spearheading efforts to make the game available in Vancouver as late as this afternoon.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/how-to- ... eason-game
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Only free stream  links I think.

Hosting pay stream links get you in trouble.

Edited by Jack Gordon
sp
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Love that this had to be a whole article cant they just say “Streaming on Canucks X account”. 🤭

Gotta click to go to article for the information. Clicks generate revenue. That's how they pay the bills. 

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Garland in back to backs. Being shopped maybe.

or punsihed lol. Hasn't exactly set the world on fire yet.

No stream up on twitter yet, probably a ploy from that DailyHive dullard to get us all on there and join the toxic catastophizing crew 😕

• Like 1