[Signing] Daniel Sprong to the Canucks

12 hours ago, zduck14 said:

Man, I love the Sherwood signing. He was actually my top, bottom 6 free agent target and I'm pumped that he signed in Vancouver. That said, look at the lineup below and tell me who he'd replace if everyone is healthy. It's an absolutely stacked lineup.....

Debrusk-Petey-Sprong

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Giroux-Heinen

Joshua-Blueger-Garland

As much as I like Sherwood, he's not overtaking any of them. Imagine a forward group with Sherwood as a 13th man...

I think Sprong starts on the 4th line not the 1st and what is Giroux doing in the line-up?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

I’m not going out of my way to bring Gillis up or even Benning, this shit is being brought up by the same people over and over and over. So no it’s not hypocritical of me at all, wake the fuck up bud. you guys bring all this Benning, Gillis OEL LE bullshit up. I bring the fuckin facts and the numbers that don’t lie. You guys bring your sad sorry little feelings to forums and speak about what you feel and when the stats and the facts shit all over your brutally wrong feelings you guys just lash out even harder. 

if you are going to bring up the guy who fucked us, talk about the one who ACTUALLY fucked us and we can have a real conversation. But to bring up Benning whose team you are watching that is a contender and to label him the biggest fucking issue, is mentally insane. You are watching JBs team, quit crying about the fucking past and only speaking about negative things, you might want consider a councillor if all you see is the negative things. Honestly your views are sad and depressing.

My former account

knucklehead91

and of course AnthonyG

I’ve brought nothing but fucking positive outlooks on everything. Go fucking look at the old forums the things I wrote, I’m fucking sick of you guys and your misery. Move the fuck on. We are contenders now, thank you Jim Benning

Just. Stop. Mentioning. Fucking. Benning. Here. Already. FFS.

• Tank 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

It’s too bad there isn’t a braille option.

I’m not the one bringing him up out of fucking nowhere. If you could see, you’d maybe realize that it’s a handful of posers who brings his name to the conversation unannounced and uninvitedly. 

talk to your boys who can’t keep his dick out of their mouth for bringing his name up out of fucking nowhere. If someone is going to bring him up and make him relevant, I’ll be sure to chime in on the conversation because I talk about what is relevant and so I’ll continue to shut people the fuck up with stats and facts anytime he is mentioned or anyone before him.

Was the goal to build a contender and to eventually win a cup? So far we are a contender and have a great window to win. That’s because of HIS fucking core that JR and PA had almost nothing to do with other than Hronek.

can you just knock it off with spamming every thread with your Benning anger? its tiresome and pretty lame. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I’m not the one bringing him up out of fucking nowhere. If you could see, you’d maybe realize that it’s a handful of posers who brings his name to the conversation unannounced and uninvitedly. 

talk to your boys who can’t keep his dick out of their mouth for bringing his name up out of fucking nowhere. If someone is going to bring him up and make him relevant, I’ll be sure to chime in on the conversation because I talk about what is relevant and so I’ll continue to shut people the fuck up with stats and facts anytime he is mentioned or anyone before him.

Was the goal to build a contender and to eventually win a cup? So far we are a contender and have a great window to win. That’s because of HIS fucking core that JR and PA had almost nothing to do with other than Hronek.

Okay, we get it, Let it go, bro. 

• Haha 2

Screenshot_20240724_113328_Gallery.jpg

40 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Okay, we get it, Let it go, bro. 

Do you “get it”? yet you guys keep bringing his name up for no reason at all.

Current management and Individual player and team success. On going contract situations, trade rumours or proposals etc leave the fucking past where it is. Benning was the builder and he is now nearly 3 years removed, PA and JR are the closers, so keep on page with the closers no more flipping back.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

can you just knock it off with spamming every thread with your Benning anger? its tiresome and pretty lame. 

The Benning bashing is fucking tiresome and lame as fuck, pick a new topic. Like how sad is someone’s personal life to come here and constantly bitch and complain about a guy who’s been gone for 32 months, this shit wouldn’t be a debate if people stop digging up graves. You dig up anything from the past and someone will have a disagreement with it. So avoid it by not making the past a relevant topic. Keep a fucking positive outlook on these forums, im sick and fucking tired of listening to the negativity and crying about shit that happened years ago.

52 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I'm sorry; Hope I had nothing to do with any JB stuff. I just knew he ducked into a Safeway and never was seen again. Eerie isn't it.  🤔

Do you know this one.

How do you get a baby elephant into a Safeway shopping cart.

55 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I'm sorry; Hope I had nothing to do with any JB stuff. I just knew he ducked into a Safeway and never was seen again. Eerie isn't it.  🤔

He’s being examined by top men…

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

The Benning bashing is fucking tiresome and lame as fuck, pick a new topic. Like how sad is someone’s personal life to come here and constantly bitch and complain about a guy who’s been gone for 32 months, this shit wouldn’t be a debate if people stop digging up graves. You dig up anything from the past and someone will have a disagreement with it. So avoid it by not making the past a relevant topic. Keep a fucking positive outlook on these forums, im sick and fucking tired of listening to the negativity and crying about shit that happened years ago.

so is your rant. Welcome to my ignore list. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

21 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Right or wrong give it a f'ing rest now... 

It's all in the past. Lets enjoy the future... 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

7 minutes ago, spook007 said:

tell me more...

Here's how you get your answer.

Take the word Safeway. Divide the words.

Safe   Way

Now take the letter S out of Safe

And F out of Way

And to stay on topic I would like to add I like the Sprong signing.

GCG

Edited by Joe King
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Same could be said for someone who has nothing better to do than complain about conversations that have nothing to them and can be easily avoided. Actually it would be much easier to avoid or ignore the conversation, all together, than to bitch about it. Which means you are putting in a great deal of effort just to piss yourself off. Well done 👏

21 minutes ago, Joe King said:

Here's how you get your answer.

Take the word Safeway. Divide the words.

Safe   Way

Now take the letter S out of Safe

And F out of Way

And to stay on topic I would like to add I like the Sprong signing.

GCG

Ooooh, that's an oldie!

I think that year I also heard:

We went fishing out of Rupert just for the halibut

and

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steviewonder20 said:

I think Sprong starts on the 4th line not the 1st and what is Giroux doing in the line-up?

That lineup was part of a response to @HKSR where he proposed adding Giroux and either Barrie or Kylington. 

As for Sprong, I've read he was told he has a chance to play with Petey so that was just hypothetical. Sprong has the raw talent to play in the top 6 but he knows he needs to work on his defensive game. 

I'll admit, I'm cautiously optimistic about the addition of Sprong. I do think this coaching staff can help his game enough to make him a legit top 6 winger.