[Signing] Daniel Sprong to the Canucks

On 7/22/2024 at 7:38 AM, AnthonyG said:

I’m not the one stuck in the past, maybe consider all these whiners here who should get checked out for help. Adults crying over shit that happened years ago and can’t let it go. Like a bunch of jealous ex girlfriends who can’t move on lmao. I honestly feel bad for these people who‘s social circle is an online forum where they are 1) clueless to facts  and 2) nothing but negative. Pretty sad. I provide stats and actual facts, these whiners just provide tears nonstop crying over shit that is no longer relevant. Banning is gone, move the fuck on, Gillass can’t land an NHL job for a multitude of reasons, quit praising a guy who didn’t build a contender and threw away the future.

If you are going to tell people to move on from Benning, don't put a statement right afterwards that shows you haven't moved on from people praising Gillis.

You couldn't have made a more hypocritical statement if you were even trying.

I expect you to continue pulling the victim card though. It's what you do.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

16 minutes ago, zduck14 said:

Man, I love the Sherwood signing. He was actually my top, bottom 6 free agent target and I'm pumped that he signed in Vancouver. That said, look at the lineup below and tell me who he'd replace if everyone is healthy. It's an absolutely stacked lineup.....

Debrusk-Petey-Sprong

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Giroux-Heinen

Joshua-Blueger-Garland

As much as I like Sherwood, he's not overtaking any of them. Imagine a forward group with Sherwood as a 13th man...

I will be the 13th forward before Sherwood is, he wasn't brought here to ride the pines as an accessory piece...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

34 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

I will be the 13th forward before Sherwood is, he wasn't brought here to ride the pines as an accessory piece...

I get that. But who would he replace in that lineup?

54 minutes ago, The Lock said:

If you are going to tell people to move on from Benning, don't put a statement right afterwards that shows you haven't moved on from people praising Gillis.

Go find the benning thread and quit ruining this one with your guys’s squabbling.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, End2End said:

Go find the benning thread and quit ruining this one with your guys’s squabbling.

I only made the one post dude.

I do get the frustration though.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1

Just now, End2End said:

One too many…benning thread…go find it.

I edited my post above, but I'll repeat that I get the frustration.

Please stop complaining about it as well otherwise you're part of the problem.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

RIP Sprong thread

2024 -2024

Sprong, sprong, sprong, sprong, gone

@zduck14 that's who's coming out for Sherwood. (On that team) No way Tocchet is not playing that guy in the playoffs.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Coconuts said:

That's why I assume that if Garland is moved it's because we're bringing in a top 4D. 

Depending on the D, yeah, it could be more impactful. Garland averaged 14:32 a game last season, bring in a D who can play closer to 18-20 minutes and that's probably a larger impact. 

image.thumb.png.22ccc7ba48c42cbb0e05bc93bca1d2f6.png

It's my understanding we have +/- 5 M with poolman on LTIR and a 22vs23 man roster. We don't need to move Garland. That should be ample cap space for a 3/4D

It's my impression there isn't a deal available at this time for a player we are interested in. My guess is one of Theodore, Anderson

2 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Gillis would have given him a full NTC and then sweat all over him.

Go home. Go home and find the Gillis thread and don’t come back…don’t argue, just go.

….GO!

• Haha 1

Just now, End2End said:

Go home. Go home and find the Gillis thread and don’t come back…don’t argue, just go.

….GO!

It was a joke.

Stop whining.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Look, I'm sorry everybody. I only just entered the thread. Got irritated a bit when I was singled out for the 1 post I made. It's almost like walking into a movie theatre and someone going "ssshh" before I even had a chance to get to my seat. lol

59 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Look, I'm sorry everybody. I only just entered the thread. Got irritated a bit when I was singled out for the 1 post I made. It's almost like walking into a movie theatre and someone going "ssshh" before I even had a chance to get to my seat. lol

Screenshot_20240724_000336_Google.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Lock said:

Wait, are you saying you go to movies? Luxury.

I go to Netflix. Non HD Netflix 😳

Edited by Sophomore Jinx

8 hours ago, Hammertime said:

image.thumb.png.22ccc7ba48c42cbb0e05bc93bca1d2f6.png

It's my understanding we have +/- 5 M with poolman on LTIR and a 22vs23 man roster. We don't need to move Garland. That should be ample cap space for a 3/4D

It's my impression there isn't a deal available at this time for a player we are interested in. My guess is one of Theodore, Anderson

Mikey Anderson? Not sure why he'd be available? I'd f'ing LOVE him though.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, The Lock said:

I’m not going out of my way to bring Gillis up or even Benning, this shit is being brought up by the same people over and over and over. So no it’s not hypocritical of me at all, wake the fuck up bud. you guys bring all this Benning, Gillis OEL LE bullshit up. I bring the fuckin facts and the numbers that don’t lie. You guys bring your sad sorry little feelings to forums and speak about what you feel and when the stats and the facts shit all over your brutally wrong feelings you guys just lash out even harder. 

if you are going to bring up the guy who fucked us, talk about the one who ACTUALLY fucked us and we can have a real conversation. But to bring up Benning whose team you are watching that is a contender and to label him the biggest fucking issue, is mentally insane. You are watching JBs team, quit crying about the fucking past and only speaking about negative things, you might want consider a councillor if all you see is the negative things. Honestly your views are sad and depressing.

My former account

knucklehead91

and of course AnthonyG

I’ve brought nothing but fucking positive outlooks on everything. Go fucking look at the old forums the things I wrote, I’m fucking sick of you guys and your misery. Move the fuck on. We are contenders now, thank you Jim Benning

Edited by AnthonyG