Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

🤢🤮🤒

Aug 01, 2024

“I Felt And Saw Things We Shouldn’t Think About”, Olympic Triathlete Says After Swim In Seine

The incident comes just moments after another athlete, Canadian star Tyler Mislawchuk, was seen vomiting profusely on the finish line after participating in the men’s edition of the triathlon.

I have made fun of a french chef at a Japanese family style restaurant..mentioned at the table that if another chef showed up and waved a bratwurst at him he would surrender the hibatchi to a Japanese chef....got good laughs... And I routinely make fun of the original french flag being the all white flag we now globally consider to be the flag of surrender in times of war. But this hygiene disregard takes my mocking to a whole new level... at least for a little while.  They earned it. How freaking gross!

2 hours ago, Johngould21 said:

Anyone ever hear of our 100m sprinter Audrey Leduc? She won her heat in a new Canadian record going 10.95, off to the semi's. Beat one of the top Jamaican sprinters doing so.

I caught that race, so awesome!

• Like 2

Canada's men's basketball is money, holding off Spain 88-85 to go 3-0 in the group.  Amazing to see the depth and resolve in the team, with guys like Shai, Barrett, Nembhard, Brooks, Dort, Murray, etc. all stepping up at different times to contribute.  Hoping we can make it to the final and take on our neighbors to the south for that gold!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

12 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Phelps better worry, I hear there's a Turkish pistol shooter that might give him a run for his money.

Turkish guy looks little bit like Michael Imperioli in his Olympic photo.

11 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Absolutely perfectly said. Sadly, it's not in a stupid meme so it probably won't reach its target audience. Those of you here that perpetuate this nonsense really need to search your souls.

It’s hard to search for something that some people don’t possess.

8 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Turkish guy looks little bit like Michael Imperioli in his Olympic photo.

Id love to see Spider in the Olympics.  He can hop over to deliver drinks

• Haha 2

Molly Simpson is doing very well in BMX qualifiers. Three seconds and a third.  Not televised for some reason.  We are watching it now on Gem.  Finals coming up.

Edited by Satchmo
typo

1 hour ago, Phil_314 said:

Canada's men's basketball is money, holding off Spain 88-85 to go 3-0 in the group.  Amazing to see the depth and resolve in the team, with guys like Shai, Barrett, Nembhard, Brooks, Dort, Murray, etc. all stepping up at different times to contribute.  Hoping we can make it to the final and take on our neighbors to the south for that gold!

Really loving what this team is doing and they picked the right head coach in Jordi Fernandez, who also got his first NBA Head Coaching position with the Brooklyn Nets this upcoming Season..

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Leon Marchand is awesome swimmer! 

5 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

French swimmer Leon Marchand picks up his FOURTH gold medal in swimming this Olympics in the 200 Individual medley and sets an Olympic record in doing so.  :classic_ohmy:

What a great story for the French. 

Except for his name, reminds me of someone in hockey...

Amazing scene for a swimming event. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1