Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

Boo. Djokovich takes it.

Rafa fought back but ego wins. Yes, Novak's excellent but his overall delivery in the world needs some work. Knowing you're good is one thing, acting out on it is another.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

A couple more break points for Rafa. Joker bouncing the ball a million times pre-serve.

yeah.... just watch his routine. definitely A.D.D. 

has to touch his hair on both sides, then his nose, bounce a couple more times... same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

Basketball(Early a.m. Tuesday)Canada vs Australia 4:30am Pacific

Canadian ladies playing in 15 minutes!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I don't much like their chances, even though I think 3 points would have been a fair penalty....

I believe FIFA wanted us out of the competition, but didn't want to send the team home and mess up the rest of the group stage matches.

20 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I don't much like their chances, even though I think 3 points would have been a fair penalty....

I believe FIFA wanted us out of the competition, but didn't want to send the team home and mess up the rest of the group stage matches.

This is exactly it

FIFA corrupted to the core.

World cups in Russia and Katar?

Give me a break.

• ThereItIs 1

40 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I believe FIFA wanted us out of the competition, but didn't want to send the team home and mess up the rest of the group stage matches.i

Isn't it great that BC chose to back Fifa instead of the first aboriginal led winter games? 

9 minutes ago, 24K said:

Still have no idea what happened. 🤣

guesses only- the competitor did not observe proper protocol, by failing to bow/enter the competition area in the correct manner, or was late getting back into position?

13 minutes ago, 24K said:

Still have no idea what happened. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Gurn said:

guesses only- the competitor did not observe proper protocol, by failing to bow/enter the competition area in the correct manner, or was late getting back into position?

I was reading about this earlier this morning.....from what I could gather, the match had gone into "Golden Time" which is what extra time is called in Judo, I guess....

The Korean competitor was assessed a penalty for something. (the article didn't specify what that something was) Apparently Golden Time is equivalent to "sudden death" overtime, meaning the penalty point won the match for Deguchi.

• Upvote 1