Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

Looking at Tuesday's schedule, there's quite a bit going on.  Some of the events that jumped out at me are:

9am  Basketball Quarter-Final   France #9 / Canada #7

10:35am Men's 400 semi-final  Canadian Christopher Morales-Williams is in heat 3

10:57am  Women's Hammer Throw Final   Canadian Camryn Rogers is one of the favourites.  (And when did Canada become a hammer-throwing nation?)

11:07am  Women's 400m hurdles semi-final  Canadian Savannah Sutherland is in heat 3

12:40pm Women's 200m Final   No Canadians but it is the final and it is the 200m

1:34pm Boxing  Women's 66kg semi-final    Imane Khalif / Janjaem Suwannapheng.   (Okay, controversy can generate interest.  I watched very little boxing in these Olympics and I would have ignored this one as well except that....well, you know.)

• Thanks 3

"U.K. media outlets have reported the decision is tied to safeguarding concerns and allegations of sexual and emotional abuse, and court documents filed in Broward County, Florida, shows three women filing suit against Reider there.

The allegations have not been proven in court, and Reider has not been charged with a crime."

Edited by Jaimito