Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

3 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

Some of the calls have been questionable but that doesn't explain Canada's shooting.

But we're still in this.

Smallball ain't working this game

2 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Holy fucking brutal reffing

France played Boston Bruins basketball.  Push, shove, play hyper-aggressive.  Refs aren't gonna call it all with homecourt advantage.

• ThereItIs 1

On 8/1/2024 at 3:51 PM, Pears said:

It's fucking beyond disgraceful what that piece of shit Musk has allowed twitter to become. Accounts like that deserve jail time for the incredibly dangerous lies they're spewing. 

My wife and I both agree with you, the difference is she is angrily retweeting and tweeting away about how horrible Musk is, while I simply stopped using twitter a few days after he bought it. 

If half the X users stop arguing about Musk on X, X will lose so much cash that he will face a financial penalty for his views. 
But if you keep fighting him on X you are simply rewarding him financially for his views, and so he will keep posting controversial ones. 
He isn't evil, he is a businessman making money. 

Like, if everytime you say the word Libtard you made 30 million dollars: would you ever not say the word Libtard?

final edit: lastly, he owns X, he can do what he wants with it. I have no idea why people who don't like the owner of a business want so desperately to patronize that business?

Just now, Wilbur said:

France played Boston Bruins basketball.  Push, shove, play hyper-aggressive.  Refs aren't gonna call it all with homecourt advantage.

It's like they are buying into the crowd noise

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Apparently we're good at throwing hammers in Canada. 

On 8/4/2024 at 3:21 PM, Shift-4 said:

Hammer throw seems like something drunks snuck into the games

doesn't our beer have high alcohol content

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

doesn't our beer have high alcohol content

I'm pretty sure I saw the origin of the hammer throw at a campground at Loon Lake in the 90's.

Yeeha. I think it was drink 17 Molson Canadians and you qualify.

• Cheers 1