Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

42 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Newman will get the bronze. She's very likeable....seemed to be having fun with it all.

I hope someone has a still picture of her cheering the moment she cleared the bar 😆

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Newman will get the bronze. She's very likeable....seemed to be having fun with it all.

She's a bit of a ham but she knows how to play to the camera and the crowd.  Adds personality to the event.  Well done, Newman!

• Cheers 2

Looking at Thursday's schedule, it's another slow day.  Lots of boxing and taekwondo.   The US/Serbia basketball semi-final is on at noon.  But, while boxing and basketball can be interesting, I find it hard to get worked up about any of these.  YMMV.

The three events of the day IMO are:

8:00am  Women's Beach volleyball semi-final.    Canada/Switzerland.   Only because Canada is in it.

11:30am  Men's 200m Final.   No Canadians but a chance to see if Noah Lyles can add the 200 to his 100 win.

12:25 Women's 400m hurdles Final.   Canadian Savannah Sutherland competes for Gold.

Which events have I overlooked?