Paris 2024 Olympic Games

UnkNuk

30 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Just watching the breakdancing replays....

I'm in. This stuff is great!

Bring it back!

I'm sold too. If Rthymic gymnastics and artistic swimming are events, no reason breaking isn't. 

To me it is pretty much modern gymnastics.

• Cheers 1

in regards to break dancing.... if you're going to include them, then expand it... let's see:

Tango, Lindy, Ballroom, Disco and for a team event 8 person Country Line dancing. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

in regards to break dancing.... if you're going to include them, then expand it... let's see:

Tango, Lindy, Ballroom, Disco and for a team event 8 person Country Line dancing. 

Break dancing is in these games as opposed to those dances cause breaking involves way more athleticism and incorporate gymnastic elements. 

They could definitely expand it with team and mixed double events. 

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

I wanna see that.

On bikes....just bash each other out of the way. Last man/woman riding wins.

Full contact.

Maybe you already know about the movie Rollerball with James Caan? You’ll get a kick out of it if you haven’t. Brutal, bloody and rigged, and lots of motorbikes!

Some great individual stories and achievements in this Olympics for Canada, but I can’t help but feel we were robbed of a Canada/US matchup in these games.

Was really looking forward to a basketball matchup and/or a women’s soccer matchup. 

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Some great individual stories and achievements in this Olympics for Canada, but I can’t help but feel we were robbed of a Canada/US matchup in these games.

Was really looking forward to a basketball matchup and/or a women’s soccer matchup. 

Well France gonna France.

We got our revenge in break dancing. 🤣

• Haha 1