Oh my God, they killed Kenny! [RIP CDC]

Dumb Nuck

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

My son met his wife there.

Her best friend met her husband there.

It'll always hold a special place in my heart.

wow that’s really amazing

• Like 1

One of the memories that really sticks with me was when we had a member who thought he might've been Michael Dunahee. Now, in knowing this community and some of the pranksters, it could've all been set up. But it seemed real in the moment and I acted on it as such (when they asked me to keep things on the downlow as much as possible). Could've been all part of the hoax, but who was I to question him/her? I took if very seriously and it made me quite emotional.

I was so hopeful.....was a gut punch to learn testing confirmed this was not Michael.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We will always have Paris the "Burrows do we really need him?" Thread....

Was JUST going to comment on that.

My bible....I lived for that thread. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Honestly, even when Burrows was a bit player on the Canucks. His story of earning his playing time, and not giving up on the dream, no matter what happened Burrows was already a success. Then he got paired with the Sedins and we saw magic. I never figured out Flinch's logic.

Was it Flinch? Or Clutch?

I loved Burr from the start ... even as a rookie, we started noticing him (have a picture of he and Bourdon on the bench). My daughter and her friend got to meet him and he was SO nice to them (they've reconnected a few times when he's been back here). My daughter taught he and his daughter how to make jewelry at Beadworks. 

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Honestly, even when Burrows was a bit player on the Canucks. His story of earning his playing time, and not giving up on the dream, no matter what happened Burrows was already a success. Then he got paired with the Sedins and we saw magic. I never figured out Flinch's logic.

I always wondered what happened to that guy and some other old regs like TigerWilliams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Was it Flinch? Or Clutch?

I loved Burr from the start ... even as a rookie, we started noticing him (have a picture of he and Bourdon on the bench). My daughter and her friend got to meet him and he was SO nice to them (they've reconnected a few times when he's been back here). My daughter taught he and his daughter how to make jewelry at Beadworks. 

Clutch sorry you're right.