Potential RD Waiver Claims?

NHLer

10 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

I’d love to see a trade like this before the 11th.

Let’s go Allvin…put down the shammy and pick up the phone!

@Alflives am I doing this right?

This would be really cool but it would also be awesome to have a guy like McWard step up. I've always been jealous of other teams when you see young players step in and hold down a role. Especially on defence. It's so huge for a team when you can have a young kid step in at $800,000 or whatever and boom 18% of your defence is taken care of as compared to spending say $6 million on a Myers or Schmidt. Of course that's hard when you trade away all your second round picks and only draft RD once a decade or so. :frantic:

seduce mr clean GIF by ADWEEK Sad Mr Clean GIF by Leroy Patterson

Just now, Huggy Bear said:

Lol, what makes you think I think that? 

I said  “looks like an offensive Dman, but decent size and BC boy. “

Where you are wrong is thinking we need more offensive Dmen.

What we actually need is the Juggernaut defense who can hit 20 times per game like Luke Schenn did. We have too many offensive Dmen.

Just now, Tusk said:

I think up when you suggested this guy... It was your description. and most players you people all want have great goals on the replays but CRAP for stats

I didn’t suggest him. I actually wasn’t too familiar with him, so I looked him up, and shared a link of what I found.

My observations were that he “looks like an offensive dman, but has decent size and is a BC boy.” 

Hey Ted Lasso I have debated with you before just saw your cdc name.... lol Huggy Bear is pretty good.

But I am hoping this is not a captain selection but a good Defense name.

My point is the reason why OEL and Myers could never claim their fame because 

they were never paired with a stay home guy, and instead they had to struggle to defend the 2 or 3 on ones the other way. Or the 3 on 2 with a forward.

cd

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Hey Ted Lasso I have debated with you before just saw your cdc name.... lol Huggy Bear is pretty good.

But I am hoping this is not a captain selection but a good Defense name.

My point is the reason why OEL and Myers could never claim their fame because 

they were never paired with a stay home guy, and instead they had to struggle to defend the 2 or 3 on ones the other way. Or the 3 on 2 with a forward.

cd

Have we debated before on CDC? What was your CDC username?

Pretty sure we’re not debating right now, lol …I think you just misunderstood what I wrote about Coghlan. 

15 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Pretty sure we’re not debating right now, lol …I think you just misunderstood what I wrote about Coghlan. 

Yeah we spoke and usually I was defending Myers. sometimes OEL because I didnt like the cap repercussions. I dont get involved as much as you do but I do like your point of view even when, or especially when I dont agree.

39 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

AND no this was not a misunderstanding we dont need Coghlan unless we are giving up Wolanan, Woo and Juulsen to Jersey for Luke Hughes. I will agree to anything else you want.