[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Hirose is a lefty though. Tocc said he wants lefty/righty pairings. They still need a righty (unless Willander jumps up that fast...?) Once Myers (TDL) and Coles contract expire there will be full time jobs avail. Hopefully Hirose can earn one next year but until then he's seems like a great 7th man. Really like his calm and collected game.

Cole has a one year so Hirose if not this year will be in next.

By next year one of Johansson or Woo I hope will earn a spot if not trade or ufa.

Edited by cripplereh
  • Cheers 1

So far this team is sending out all the wrong signals. Winless pre season. I am pulling the panic lever already and I hope Im wrong.

Last year the team was no slouch on paper but under achieved. This year the team is even better on paper. But until it shows me something different, I am going to remain in panic mode.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

So far this team is sending out all the wrong signals. Winless pre season. I am pulling the panic lever already and I hope Im wrong.

Last year the team was no slouch on paper but under achieved. This year the team is even better on paper. But until it shows me something different, I am going to remain in panic mode.  

That's fair, hopefully a tidy little win tonight alleviates your worries. 

Anybody know Edmonton's lineup tonight? 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

On the boat over I think this is the first time I’m going to the first home game of the year since living in Burnaby and going to the Coliseum 

Coliseum days ruled.

Fans were a lot louder as I remember.

I almost got kicked out of a game for cheer/yelling.

Two people didn't like it.Why go watch a game if you don't like cheering?

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

Panic mode isn’t appropriate in my opinion. Instead, “slightly concerned mode” for me. If they lose tonight, and look underwhelming in doing so, then perhaps you might convince me to get to “moderately concerned mode”, but even that’s probably too much.

To be honest, it will probably take them going sub .500 in the first 10 games of the season for me to truly hit the panic button. Still have plenty of time for this team to find their rhythm and show whether or not they will be a good team this year. 

• ThereItIs 1