[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Always have been lol

Niche rule that I've never noticed before I guess. Apparently also legal in the neutral zone according to one article I just read. Another article says you can't do it in the neutral zone though.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -AJ- said:

Is Hughes even better at skating this year?!?!? How is that possible?!

I just said that to my wife.

My literal quote, "Hughes' skating looks even better this year but he's sadly not generating anything out of it yet. Hopefully he pieces it together with his linemates soon and he'll be racking the points up." 

I am sorry but we are a slow team. You can't fix that unless we make a trade. I am pretty disheartened to see us struggling against half of the oilers team. Half. Imagine what it would look like if McDavid was playing. Sickening. I just don't see how this core can just turn on a switch. Makes no sense.

Just now, Jaimito said:

More PK practice.  All good. 

Nux need better faceoff guys 

Okay, here is the plan. Sign Sutter during the intermission. Give him a Canucks jersey to wear underneath. Have him win the 2nd period face off, score on his own net and rip off his Oilers jersey to reveal the new Canucks jersey.