[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

Team will pick it up regardless of how it looks right now. Most players agree that camp and preseason is too long given the duration of the regular season. I think/hope intensity will be better once the games begin to truly mean something 

• Cheers 3

Just now, stawns said:

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

This fanbase, sheesh.  

Don’t blame the fanbase.

This organization has been preaching good starts for the last two seasons and yet we’re seeing no urgency. We’re seeing the same team that thought they could coast into the season after one tune up game.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Don’t blame the fanbase.

This organization has been preaching good starts for the last two seasons and yet we’re seeing no urgency. We’re seeing the same team that thought they could coast into the season after one tune up game.

I don't think it's effort. Its systems and all that. 

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

He got open, twice, and PDG got the feed from Millar, to pass to him, twice. Those were the worst passes ever, and PDG didnt even have anyone on his back like Garlund would have had.

Brock was not the issue there. Need some truth and reconcilliation here on this point

How were they the worst passes ever? On the tape is a bad pass now?

I get it if it's in his feet but both went to the tape. Unless it bounced over his stick, those are good passes... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, stawns said:

Let's just wait until Oct 11 before we light the torches.  It's ridiculous.

We said preseason didn’t matter last season too.

This is the time to play the system and play it well. You can’t just hit the ground running.

These games do matter. Playing hard does matter.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckle said:

Prematurely jumping to conclusions, screaming the sky is falling?  In this market?!  I don't believe it

A big part of it is the new site means new names and a new start to my ignore list

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

We said preseason didn’t matter last season too.

This is the time to play the system and play it well. You can’t just hit the ground running.

These games do matter. Playing hard does matter.

I didn’t see them lacking urgency, more coordination. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Grow up. Alf has big furry fingers and hits the wrong keys sometimes. The D and the f are side by side. Don’t be a puck sucker. 

Fair. I thought it was another Horfat thing. Players not on the Canucks are open game 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckle said:

Prematurely jumping to conclusions, screaming the sky is falling?  In this market?!  I don't believe it

This is a team that didn't get over its winless pre season last year.

The coach and management group don't have long term deals. So a bad start could lead to regime change once again.