[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

We said preseason didn’t matter last season too.

This is the time to play the system and play it well. You can’t just hit the ground running.

These games do matter. Playing hard does matter.

I didn't think it was that bad.  I saw lots to feel good about in that period.  The result doesn't matter, so those are things we should be focused on.  

I thought they looked good in Edm.....Seattle I didn't see, but they look ok tonight and they're getting some pk practice.  I couldn't care less about the final score

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Let's just wait until Oct 11 before we light the torches.  It's ridiculous.

So you want to bring out the pitchforks after the first regular season game? Now look who’s being impatient. 

it’s the 10game mark for me, if it’s not working  gotta make a decisive move. We always seem to wait too long before coming to terms that it’s not going to work. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

They look like they are in a defensive shell, but they can't transition to the attack.

Yep…getting hemmed in by the Oilers bottom six. Also the d pair coordination seems off. Hughes rotating 3 different partners probably doesn’t help

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

How were they the worst passes ever? On the tape is a bad pass now?

I get it if it's in his feet but both went to the tape. Unless it bounced over his stick, those are good passes... 

No, PDG was on weed or you were if you think those two passes were anywhere near where brock could let his SNIPE out. Garlund and Miller would have two assists by now. Brock was shooting from his knees for a reason