[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

The demolished house I grew up in around 2002-2004. I was more heartbroken by the three cedar trees in the front yard being cut down.

Miss south van but not the same when I lived there.Oak park filled in the pool many years ago.Most places ot friends houses are gone.Hoyse I grew up we redid in the 90's so shocked they took it down as we added on.The lot for Vancouver is like a lot and a half.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Gordon said:

Rough stuff breaks out in garbage time and all of our toughness is behind the bench...

Which makes it all the more impressive that the guys on the ice stood their ground. I wouldn't say the guys on the ice weren't tough either. Not like we have any real tough guys to speak of. Lol. Outside of maybe Joshua.

Just now, Barn Burner said:

Yeah, that's why some us weren't panicking. 

The first game doesn't even equate. We all know what happened there. But the last three have been closer and as long as they continue along this path, we should be in a pretty good position. 

Defence structure looks great, pk lights out, pp deadly, Demko solid and still warming up...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

That shit at the end. What is their problem? Is it because McDavid isnt ther to bitch and complain, so everyone else has to do it?

They had Kane and Nurse though. That's more whining and complaining than most teams have

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

It's too bad you don't live in Seattle! You need to come live here! 

Soon, soon! I'm trying! Need to get my business kickin! I have two upcoming murals to do, still need to do more outreaching! I'm trying to target any potential locations in the PNW too. It just hard to scope around when you are from another state.. ugh..

• Like 1

We finally get to see what type of team this management is trying to build.

Surgery is not quite done, but it's moving in the right direction. 

First W with mostly NHl roster.  See what they build on for the next game.  

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Has to be cheaper and, I'd have to earn more. And get FULL medical. US healthcare scares me.

Oh my goodness, when I was laid off in June, if I wanted to continue on the former company's health plan, it was going to be $900 and something per month. I was telling one my friends about it who lives in B.C., and he could not believe it! I opted for state insurance for the time being before getting a new job in which I have now. 

• Like 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Joshua might have a small opening after that game.

We need more toughness in the lineup. 

Like Studnicka’s hustle but we may be better suited with some more size on that line.

Joshua isn’t tough at all. He’s not on the big club. Waiver to Abby. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

If anyone wants to spend the last night of CDC commiserating over there, and sharing some memories, that’s cool. 

I’ll be there hoping to share the good, bad and ugly over the years/decades we shared together. 

However, CFF >>>>>CDC

I posted my farewell message earlier 😀

• Like 1