[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Joshua might have a small opening after that game.

We need more toughness in the lineup. 

Like Studnicka’s hustle but we may be better suited with some more size on that line.

Meyers has size,but no heart.Also have 2 left legs

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Vegas is cheaper, but I hate it here... Too hot, too dusty, too dry,  and it's nothing but one big tourist trap...The wages here suck big time too... 

But Nevada is a no tax state right? Either way, I couldn’t tolerate the climate there. It’s why I was asking about Seattle.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

If anyone wants to spend the last night of CDC commiserating over there, and sharing some memories, that’s cool. 

I’ll be there hoping to share the good, bad and ugly over the years/decades we shared together. 

However, CFF >>>>>CDC

Oh yeah, I'm almost forgot about that! I was there earlier today and giving someone a bunch of upvotes yesterday! 

Maybe I will pop in while I eat my burger and fries later tonight! 

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

So there is a bit of a scrap at the end and the DJ plays some YMCA followed up by some ABBA.... How does this make the team feel?

Guilty? Stupid? Sorry for hurting the other team?

Where is the Metallica! 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

When I look online at Seattle. The townhomes are cheaper in Seattle. Not sure about the houses. But then again, I don't know where the good parts of the city are?

Stay away from downtown and the downtown surrounding areas. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

So there is a bit of a scrap at the end and the DJ plays some YMCA followed up by some ABBA.... How does this make the team feel?

At least he didn't play "Man, I feel like a woman!". 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tusk said:

I was thinking did they hire this DJ to calm the other team down.. a Playlist of abba, Taylor Swift, village people.. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Guys on 650 suggesting Joshua came to camp out of shape. Poor character. Dump him. 

I heard that too, if true really bad look considering Tochett specifically told them to be in shape for camp

• ThereItIs 1

Quinn to the team.

Captain Phillips GIF

he's leadership will be his on ice play and so far he's off to a great start. Quinn aint playing games with the haters this season.

Hronek is the real deal, once he gets going and develops chemistry with his partner we will be more valuable to us than Horvat. 

When we play the greasers for real, I don't want to see us show mercy like Miller did tonight because you KNOW Mcbaby an Drysaddle would've have tried to score on that last min PP. 

• Huggy Bear 1