[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah I couldn't live there. I need ocean, lakes, or water.

That's my kind of element! Greenery, Ocean, rivers, and 4 ACTUAL seasons! 

I'm originally from Orlando, FL (just like Quinn Hughes), I'm so used to being close to waters...

There is a lake in Vegas, but it just one giant drying up body of hardwater and full of random dead bodies at the bottom. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Darius said:

I was thinking did they hire this DJ to calm the other team down.. a Playlist of abba, Taylor Swift, village people.. 

he seems to really focus on songs people can sing along to 

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

When I look online at Seattle. The townhomes are cheaper in Seattle. Not sure about the houses. But then again, I don't know where the good parts of the city are?

A one bedroom apartment would be fine for me. Maybe 2 if I needed a roommate. 

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

But Nevada is a no tax state right? Either way, I couldn’t tolerate the climate there. It’s why I was asking about Seattle.

State of Washington is also a No Income tax state too.. Before I moved back to shit Vegas, I was living in Vancouver, WA (can't believe its been a year already!) and Portland is just 4 miles away for No sales tax. Basically living in both world!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

I heard that too, if true really bad look considering Tochett specifically told them to be in shape for camp

Joshua pretty much earned a spot on the club with his play after Tocchet took over. He must have done a Virtanen and puffed up like the Michelin Man. 

• Haha 1