[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Edmonton Soilers, Rogers Arena, September 30, @ 6PM PST, Preseason Game #4 Redemption

Truefan99

Who will win?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which team opens scoring?

3. 3. How many goals will Vancouver score?

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Canuckpuckluck1 said:

Seriously there are calls for the most punchable head in the league and Marchand, Messier, Bettman,  Perry, get plenty of votes but Nurse for me s number 1 with a bullet. He is an absolute douche!
Did you see when he flipped one into the Canucks bench and Foote wore it, he skated away like he was a winner...anyone with credibility would have skated over and apologised. 

He is an Fwit of the highest order

Foote could wipe the ice with his head today. 

the oilers are such a cocky team that when they lose they play dirty. 

I want miller to teach Nurse a lesson. Miller isn’t a fighter but he’s tough as nails and he’s got old man strength and old man toughness. 

Nurse is a tough kid but Miller would school him. And angry miller is the scruffy dude in a bar in texas you don’t mess with. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, CanucksFan26 said:

I’m a fan of PDG. He needs to be on the club all year. He’s awesome. 

I dont know if I am just stupid? PDG has been lucky to play on the lines he played, of course he is gonna get some points.

But especially tonight I saw him miss some passes. Even Hughes had to wrestle the puck from the air.

Boeser was wide open twice and Millar put the puck to wide open PDG twice, and the guy makes Brock go on knees for a short one and over extend on the second. Is he dating Tocchet?

• ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Tusk said:

I dont know if I am just stupid? PDG has been lucky to play on the lines he played, of course he is gonna get some points.

But especially tonight I saw him miss some passes. Even Hughes had to wrestle the puck from the air.

Boeser was wide open twice and Millar put the puck to wide open PDG twice, and the guy makes Brock go on knees for a short one and over extend on the second. Is he dating Tocchet?

That high saucer pass to Hughes has to clear a sprawling RNH, who was laying down a few feet in front of him. He also used great hand eye coordination on his own tip in goal. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Is this years Canuck coaching staff the best in club history....   So much experience and character in this years coaching staff....

Rick Tocchet - Head Coach

Adam Foote   - Assistant Coach

Mike Yeo -   Assistant Coach

Ian Clark    - Director of Goaltending

Sergei Gonchar. -  Defensive Development Coach

Dylan Crawford.  - Video Coach

Yogi Svejkovsky  - Skills Coach

Daniel Sedin  - Player Development

Henrik Sedin    -  Player Development

Mikael Samuelsson - Player Development

Mike Komisarek - Player Development

Chris Higgins. Assistant Director, Player Development

•  

Edited by moosehead
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

26 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Foote could wipe the ice with his head today. 

the oilers are such a cocky team that when they lose they play dirty. 

I want miller to teach Nurse a lesson. Miller isn’t a fighter but he’s tough as nails and he’s got old man strength and old man toughness. 

Nurse is a tough kid but Miller would school him. And angry miller is the scruffy dude in a bar in texas you don’t mess with. 

Reminds me of Sergio momesso.

That guy was scary when he got mad. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Gunna be another slow start team ? Hope not...

Great- Hughes, di guiseppe

Good- boeser, Miller, kuzy, hoglander, blueger, hronek, mcward, studnica 

Alright- demko(his puck handling was horrible, made himself look small on the 2nd goal), suter, Myers, garland, Cole 

Not good- soucy( passes grenades, gets beat wide lots, slow on his pivots, beauviller( does nothing for me)

8 minutes ago, vermette9 said:

Gunna be another slow start team ? Hope not...

Great- Hughes, di guiseppe

Good- boeser, Miller, kuzy, hoglander, blueger, hronek, mcward, studnica 

Alright- demko(his puck handling was horrible, made himself look small on the 2nd goal), suter, Myers, garland, Cole 

Not good- soucy( passes grenades, gets beat wide lots, slow on his pivots, beauviller( does nothing for me)

Demko won the first period for the team tonight!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, Conscience said:

I dont wanna hear anymore shit talking about my man PDG, man belongs in the lineup and really compliments the skilled guys. 

Oh, so both you and Tocc are dating him? how does that make you feel? Like are you looking at skills or just his beauty regiment and his beard? Oh its the Beard!

14 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

More 2nd 1/3 of the game efforts from Boeser and Miller please 

Whats the point if they gotta depend on PDG instead of Garlund. Podz, hell, almost anyone. Even new Beau could have made those two passes from Millar to an open Boeser in the first.

39 minutes ago, moosehead said:

Is this years Canuck coaching staff the best in club history....   So much experience and character in this years coaching staff....

Rick Tocchet - Head Coach

Adam Foote   - Assistant Coach

Mike Yeo -   Assistant Coach

Ian Clark    - Director of Goaltending

Sergei Gonchar. -  Defensive Development Coach

Dylan Crawford.  - Video Coach

Yogi Svejkovsky  - Skills Coach

Daniel Sedin  - Player Development

Henrik Sedin    -  Player Development

Mikael Samuelsson - Player Development

Mike Komisarek - Player Development

Chris Higgins. Assistant Director, Player Development

•  

i was looking down the bench in the game, when Foote got hit with that puck... and thinking the same thing