trait

smithers joe

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

i got mine from my mother. it may not be a great trait, but she was the most gentle person i've ever known. so mine is gentleness.

i'm honest and genuine too, but through all my work with others, my gentleness has served me the most consistant.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

that's more of a reaction. you most have a positive trait. we all do.

I don't really see it as a negative trait. That snark has defused more situations than I can count, and has gotten people through some stressful moments by changing their focus. It has it's negative side as well, but I think that's true of any trait. 

I think as a trait, I would describe it as Optimism. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I don't really see it as a negative trait. That snark has defused more situations than I can count, and has gotten people through some stressful moments by changing their focus. It has it's negative side as well, but I think that's true of any trait. 

I think as a trait, I would describe it as Optimism. 

i stand corrected. you know yourself better than anyone does.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, smithers joe said:

i got mine from my mother. it may not be a great trait, but she was the most gentle person i've ever known. so mine is gentleness.

14 hours ago, smithers joe said:

i'm honest and genuine too, but through all my work with others, my gentleness has served me the most consistant.

Gentleness is the best trait there is Joe.

My father was the most gentle man I have ever known.

The best man I have ever known. 

I wish I could be more like him.

It's hard to judge oneself however I have always been told I have a great deal of empathy for others. 

I believe that my greatest strength is my determination, to to never give up.

I have tried to teach my son many lessons, I tell him if he only remembers two things I have taught him, first always treat others the way you want to be treated yourself, with respect, kindness and compassion.

And never, ever give up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Gentleness is the best trait there is Joe.

My father was the most gentle man I have ever known.

The best man I have ever known. 

I wish I could be more like him.

It's hard to judge oneself however I have always been told I have a great deal of empathy for others. 

I believe that my greatest strength is my determination, to to never give up.

I have tried to teach my son many lessons, I tell him if he only remembers two things I have taught him, first always treat others the way you want to be treated yourself, with respect, kindness and compassion.

And never, ever give up.

sounds like your son has an excellent role model. my greatest regret is that i never knew my father. he put us in a foster home when i was 20months old.

we found out that he died a homeless man in 1960 in los angeles.

• Huggy Bear 1