DID THE CANUCKS ALL COME BACK EARLY

HOCKEYGOD77

ARE THE CANUCKS GETTING A JUMP START THIS YEAR AGAIN..SOME PLAYERS I REALIZE HAVE BEEN SKATING AT HOME .BUT I SUPPOSE THE NHL WILL GET ON YOU IF YOU START REAL NHL PRACTICES TO EARLY.

Edited by HOCKEYGOD77
SPELLING
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

NHL practices is defined as having NHL coaching staff on the ice with the players... there is nothing in the rulebook saying that, say, Miller can't put a whistle around his neck and start their sessions. 

• Cheers 1

Hope the boys do get together on the ice by themselves like last year. It seemed to be part of the reason the team had a good start to the season.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

I remember posting this awhile ago when Sprong mentioned it in his initial interview. 

Great to already have some connection to the team. Love it.

Vancouver, B.C. – The Vancouver Canucks are proud to host the 40th annual Jake Milford Canucks Charity Invitational Golf Tournament, presented by KPMG, taking place at Northview Golf and Country Club in Surrey, BC on Monday, September 9.

Edited by Rip The Mesh

8 minutes ago, flat land fish said:

Not messing around love it.  When does the official training camp begun?

September 19 from what I understand (or maybe that's just when the public can attend?).