2024 Young Stars Classic Thread

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

D-Petey is really good. Raty, Lekkerimaki and D-Petey are for sure players. Coilers all smelled really bad. They got nothing coming. 

I thought the oilers goalie looked better than their actual NHL goalie. Should be the starter for the real team...

He already knows how to use the goalposts when he ducks.

Edited by EastCoastExpress
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm giving credit where credit is due. This was a far better streaming production from Canucks.com. There was some audio issues at first. But overall it was good.

Too much Alberta content but overall it was one of the best streams the Canucks have done. 

For sure.  I remember these of the past being total disasters.  Team was good.  Production was good and I want to shout out the color lady as well.  The first period I wasn't impressed with her but by the end of the game she won me over.  She did a heck of a job as well as Brendan Batchelor

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Oilers are going to regret that McLeod for Savois trade. That Savois guy is absolutely useless. Slow, and small. 

lol Alf I was thinking the same thing. After that trade oilers fans were acting like they stole a blue chipper. I know it’s only one mean nothing game but the guy was invisible .. almost a liability.. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1