What is Your Favourite Candy/Bar?

Canuck You

Every once in awhile, I'll buy some of those gummy cola bottles. But then I'll pick up some rum, dump the gummies into a bowl and fully submerge them in rum and let em sit for a couple days. Then I have gummy rum and coke.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I remember it sticking to my teeth 😂 

Tasty tho. I think I bought that and a Koo Koo at the same time when I could put a dollar together.

I’ve never actually eaten one. But I’ve used one as a riding crop. Plus, the horses liked eating them. (Cattle loved them too. But Never go into a herd with a Eatmore in your pocket; that’s asking for trouble)

It’s crazy how that bar was used. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, brilac said:

This is what I am liking right now~ 

I also like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Idaho Spud, those Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark squares, Kit Kat bars, green tea matcha Kit Kat bars, strawberry Kit Kat bars. 

IMG_9384.thumb.jpeg.7dceecd7d921258dc9fc7063464ce048.jpeg

I need to try that!

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Changes at times. For awhile it was Lindt with hazelnuts. KitKat's always up there (first thing I steal out of the Hallowe'en treats).

Have admit sometimes the Reese's peanut butter cups don't survive until Hallowe'en. 🙂

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1