WOOOHOOO-HOOO CAN JT DO IT AGAIN!!!???!!!

Rocket-68

Well Can He  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will JT Do This Coming Season

• At least 110 to tie Bure but my money is on him being the all time single season Canucks Points Leader coming right up!!!
    • No, he will regress slightly and get between 90 - 99 points
    • Fuck no! Will drop off a cliff and won't crack 20 goals and 20 assists despite playing 30 minutes a night ... ahhhmmmmm, if you pick this please go cheer for the Coilers.
    • JT Will Rack up at least 3 more 100 point seasons before he is done as a Canucks.
    • None of the above, see my comments below

• Rocket-68 changed the title to WOOOHOOO-HOOO CAN JT DO IT AGAIN!!!???!!!
40 minutes ago, Devron said:

He’s gonna be a point per game player for the next 5 years that’s my bet 

also doesn’t Henrik hold the record with 114points? 

You are correct, Henrik is Canucks points leader with 112 collected in the 2009 - 2010 season.

Edited by Rocket-68

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm going to the home opener and the game on my birthday in October! I'll be singing. Yep.

JTM will lead the way (again)...it's just the ultra competitive nature in him. He's a beast. He also has a tough gig in shutting down opponents so when his scoring does fall off at times, don't forget the other stuff he does that matters (prevents them from scoring).

JT keeps himself in great shape, so I would not expect a slowing down, one iota this year or even next. One of the most driven players it the league..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

I'm predicting a bit of a fall off just like what happened after his 99 point season in 2019-20. That said, he's already proven me wrong a few times and I do firmly believe that he can score 110 points if things go well.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

JTM will be in the lead convertible during the club’s Cup celebration parade along Georgia June 2025. 

Which begs the question ..... who does Hughes first pass the cup to:

Boeser,  as the longest tenured Canuck. 😍

JT - the heart and soul of the team. 👍

Petey, the Conn Smythe winner. 😎

Grandpa Myers. 🏌️

Demko, for his 4 shutouts??????  😁

Edited by Googlie
Scrambled emojis
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • MillerTime 1

I think we will begin to transition to Pete 1C and we will see Miller play a more Kesler like role this year. I doubt he cracks 100 but I think he will be above PPG and still likely most valuable forward.

As much as I love the chemistry Brock and Miller have.

De Brusk Pete Sherwood/Sprong 

Suter/Hog/Heinen Miller Brock

Dak Blueger Garland

the rest. 

Seems to me water'd down. 

A bottom 6 of 

Hog Suter Sherwood

Heinen Blueger Sprong

Looks dangerous to me. Feasting on top heavy teams as Hog, Sprong do. The pieces all fit together. 

IMO if Brock is playing with Miller....... De Brusk is also probably LW and Miller is our 1C as that is too tempting. With Pete once again having a revolving cast. 

I think DeBrusk Pete Brock would dominate offensively, with Dak Miller Garland going up against McDavid, MacKinnon etc. 

Ramble ramble. 

Is it hockey season yet?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Googlie said:

Which begs the question ..... who does Hughes first pass the cup to:

Boeser,  as the longest tenured Canuck. 😍

JT - the heart and soul of the team. 👍

Petey, the Conn Smythe winner. 😎

Grandpa Myers. 🏌️

Demko, for his 4 shutouts??????  😁

Superfan Deb

• MillerTime 3

10 hours ago, Hammertime said:

I think we will begin to transition to Pete 1C and we will see Miller play a more Kesler like role this year. I doubt he cracks 100 but I think he will be above PPG and still likely most valuable forward.

As much as I love the chemistry Brock and Miller have.

De Brusk Pete Sherwood/Sprong 

Suter/Hog/Heinen Miller Brock

Dak Blueger Garland

the rest. 

Seems to me water'd down. 

A bottom 6 of 

Hog Suter Sherwood

Heinen Blueger Sprong

Looks dangerous to me. Feasting on top heavy teams as Hog, Sprong do. The pieces all fit together. 

IMO if Brock is playing with Miller....... De Brusk is also probably LW and Miller is our 1C as that is too tempting. With Pete once again having a revolving cast. 

I think DeBrusk Pete Brock would dominate offensively, with Dak Miller Garland going up against McDavid, MacKinnon etc. 

Ramble ramble. 

Is it hockey season yet?

I would not even think of splitting up Miller and Boeser, in fact; I'd put De Brusk with them over Hoglander or whoever. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

13 hours ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

BC and federal elections looming - this polls polarization is an excellent meta joke

That said: Miller bests his total from last season, but finishes just shy of Hank and Bure. Let’s say 3rd best regular season by a Canuck scorer ever. 

It’s Miller time 🍺

it will actually be the 4th best as petey is going to figure things out this season and hit 120 😅

• ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I would not even think of splitting up Miller and Boeser, in fact; I'd put De Brusk with them over Hoglander or whoever. 

That's totally it I mean I would too. it's too tempting.

So you play

De Brusk Miller Boeser top 3 first line in the NHL

then what? 

Heinen/Hog Pete Sprong/Sherwood

yikes. I'm not so confident that's gonna be great. 

We will see likely the same thing we saw last year where Tocc will lean on the Garland line and Pete in the mushy middle.

If Pete falls flat on his face this year paying him 11.6 is gonna look really really bad. I can hear the media now furiously stroking their keyboards.  Joe Thornton may use different language.  

Edited by Hammertime
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

That's totally it I mean I would too. it's too tempting.

So you play

De Brusk Miller Boeser top 3 first line in the NHL

then what? 

Heinen/Hog Pete Sprong/Sherwood

yikes. I'm not so confident that's gonna be great. 

We will see likely the same thing we saw last year where Tocc will lean on the Garland line and Pete in the mushy middle.

If Pete falls flat on his face this year paying him 11.6 is gonna look really really bad. I can hear the media now furiously stroking their keyboards.  Joe Thornton may use different language.  

Lindholm really messed things up, didn't he.

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Lindholm really messed things up, didn't he.

I don't get your meaning. 

Lindholm or no Lindholm. It matters not.  Pete isn't making 7m he's making 11.6 playing 2nd banana to Miller won't fly in this city for long.