[Signing] Seattle extends Larsson

Not sure on Seattle of late. They were shrewed to start but of late I don't know....

Montour, Larsson, Stephenson - too much money for a team that lacks real star power or star-power prospects

Beniers- steal of the deal though

11 minutes ago, fuzzy said:

Agreed. He's a good, solid complimentary player. I'm a bit surprised Seattle extended him but that's solid deal for both parties

They wanna compete and he'd be tough for them to replace, works out well for em both as you've said

3 hours ago, bh90 said:

Not sure on Seattle of late. They were shrewed to start but of late I don't know....

Montour, Larsson, Stephenson - too much money for a team that lacks real star power or star-power prospects

Beniers- steal of the deal though

They've got some good talent up front and on the back end despite the lack of star power though, if their goaltending can hold up they could be a playoff team next season 

The Stephenson and Montour deals may not age great but they should be good in the short term

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 6:52 PM, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

A little bit much, but was hoping Canucks could land him

I believe he had all the canadian teams on his ntc if I recall. Or he didn’t want to go to a Canadian team something along those lines 

Edited by canuck73_3

4 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

I believe he had all the canadian teams on his ntc if I recall. Or he didnmt want to go to a Canadian team something along those lines 

What playing in Edmonton does to a mf

• Cheers 1