Maple Laughs re-sign Robertson one year $875K

I hate this because it seems like a massive win for the leafs.  They should have a decent trading chip for the deadline or the kid could to turn into a stud for them on the cheap.  Good leaf news is bad news

5 hours ago, Bell said:

I hate this because it seems like a massive win for the leafs.  They should have a decent trading chip for the deadline or the kid could to turn into a stud for them on the cheap.  Good leaf news is bad news

I don't see a lot of teams being interested. Was linked with Philly. 

I think it will be either a minor pick (4th or worse) or for another AHL/NHL tweener the Leafs want to try out. I mean who'd you rather, Linus Karlsson or Nick Robertson? 

7 hours ago, Bell said:

Robertson has no trade value. Every club has their version of him. He’s worthless. 

10 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I think he still wants out…

9 hours ago, Bob Long said:

You can trade him anywhere now, with that deal.

2 hours ago, DeltaSwede said:

I don't see a lot of teams being interested. Was linked with Philly. 

I think it will be either a minor pick (4th or worse) or for another AHL/NHL tweener the Leafs want to try out. I mean who'd you rather, Linus Karlsson or Nick Robertson? 

45 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Robertson has no trade value. Every club has their version of him. He’s worthless. 

• ThereItIs 1

29 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I dunno about crap, but he shouldn't return a premium asset, no 

Robertson would go for another team’s version of that type of player. Those guys have little to no value. Every team has those smaller guys who are one dimensional and they are hoping the player figures out how to play effectively without the puck. 
We have Hogs, a far better player than Robertson, who really has little trade value. 
I see value as in what pick could the player return? Pods returned a fourth. That’s about what Robertson could return. What did we pay for Krapsoft? Lockwood, who is an ahler and a seventh. Lots of these guys kicking around.