Canucks Training Camp Thread - September 19-22, 2024

Integra250

Visionaries.

Some people walk into a house looking to buy. "I don't like the furniture, so I'm gonna pass on the house" but you're gonna bring in your own furniture.  "but I don't like the wall paper or the paint job, wrong colours"  But you can repaint or take down the wall paper.  

Some people have ZERO vision. They can barely see what's right in front of them.  And there are some that walk into a house and immediately know what needs to be done, what walls need to be knocked out, what colour scheme they're going to use.  They come in with a plan and implement that plan because they're professionals.   

The difference between Benning, Weisbrod, and Green compared to Rutherford, Allvin and Tocchet

One is armature hour at Yuk Yuks, and the other, visionaries, professionalism permeating throughout the entirety of their hockey operations. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Benning inherited 

Can You Sell a Condemned House? - My Tennessee Home Solution

JR/PA inherited

How To Build a Home: A 12 Step Guide | BHHS Fox & Roach

Benning was a framer not a finisher. It was time to bring in some finishers. JR/PA have done well so far. And we now have a home to be proud of. 

Benning was partially undone by the decisions he made 3 weeks before Covid blew up. I also think he should have never been left without a President of Hockey Operations to guide him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1