Joshua recovering from Testicular Cancer surgery

MeanSeanBean

5 hours ago, Hogs and Podz said:

this^^^

Who's their pf winger now?  Bad call by management. 

They must've really not had faith in Podz with this coming to light now.

I'm assuming that's why they brought in Blais on a PTO. Makes a lot more sense now

It'll be interesting how the lines shape up now. Joshua is such a key guy for our forward group.  

My concern is that Garland needs a Joshua to be effective on that 3rd line....

Bottom 6 maybe?

Aman - Blueger - Garland

Hoglander - Suter - Sherwood

I just don't like the combo of Hoglander and Garland on same line. I don't see them being very effective.

Hoping Raty comes to camp and pushes for a spot. Having him in the bottom 6 would really change the dynamics of the team

Wish Joshua all the best none the less. I feel for the guy especially since I don't think he's got kids and if he wants them, I know this can sometimes affect that. All the best to him

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, bh90 said:

I'm assuming that's why they brought in Blais on a PTO. Makes a lot more sense now

It'll be interesting how the lines shape up now. Joshua is such a key guy for our forward group.  

Bottom 6 maybe?

Aman - Blueger - Garland

I just don't like the combo of Hoglander and Garland on same line. I don't see them being very effective.

Hoping Raty comes to camp and pushes for a spot. Having him in the bottom 6 would really change the dynamics of the team

Wish Joshua all the best none the less. I feel for the guy especially since I don't think he's got kids and if he wants them, I know this can sometimes affect that. All the best to him

Hoglander Blueger Garland

Heinen Aman Sherwood

Leaves Suter and Sprong for the top 6. Outside chance of Bains  or Sasson finding a spot in there.

We should be fine.

I knew some dude who had testicular cancer in his 20s he got one of his balls removed - but hey that one ball did the trick - knocked up his wife 2wice - all you need is one good ball…

Joshua is gonna be A-OK y’all!

Kinda reminds me of like that ‘Rodeo Song’…

Well, it's 40 below and I don't give a fuck
Got a heater in my truck, and I'm off to the rodeo

And it's an allemande left, and allemande right
C'mon you fuckin' dummy, get your right step right
Get off stage, you goddamn goof, you know, piss me off
You fucking jerk, get on my nerves
Well, here comes Johnny with his pecker in his hand
He's a one-ball man, and he's off to the rodeo

• Vintage 1

16 hours ago, Drakrami said:

Well the Sprong signing makes more sense now. But why trade away Podkolzin then.... 

Pods was given lots of opportunities and only put up mid production. 44GMs 15GLs 28Pnts wasn't good enough considering he was given prime PP and ice time. And when he was given a shot at the NHL he just wasn't good enough, 2 assists in 19 games.  Maybe having a kid changed his life priorities and hockey took a back seat.  Why was he surprised he got traded?  As soon as Allvin signed Sherwood I knew Pods was gone. 

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Hoglander Blueger Garland

Heinen Aman Sherwood

Leaves Suter and Sprong for the top 6. Outside chance of Bains  or Sasson finding a spot in there.

We should be fine.

It's not going to happen but It would be fun to see Garland and Alriksson play a few games together.  Garland plays well with bigger players.  More likely Heinen and Garland with Blueger.  Heinen isn't huge but he still plays a heavy game.  I can see Sherwood playing with Miller and Boeser.  He gives that line more physicality.

Sherwood - Miller - Boeser

DeBrusk - Petey - Sprong (or Lekkerimaki)

Garland - Blueger - Heinen

Hoglander - Suter or Aman - Sprong?

9 hours ago, bh90 said:

Bottom 6 maybe?

Aman - Blueger - Garland

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Debrusk-Pettersson-Sprong

Heinen-Blueger-Garland

Hoglander-Aman/Raty-Sherwood

We'll be fine.