[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 1 | Tuesday, September 24th | Seattle @ Vancouver | 7pt/10et | SNP, SN1 | Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC.

Chickenspear

Being allowed a period of silence can give people an opportunity for quiet inner contemplation about their thoughts, feelings and memories concerning the person or people whose deaths are being commemorated, thereby allowing them to feel and acknowledge their loss and grief, or experience gratitude for having known, and shared the lives of the deceased. Both of these things are important for the grieving process, and for achieving emotional 'closure' with their bereavement.
NHL arenas be like  “You’ve got 13 seconds… GO!”

Edited by Slegr

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Oh I’ve been crying over our drafting for many years. 🥲

I can’t think of a team with a worse track record outside the first round.

Thankfully they seem to finally have it figured out on the development side. Having the farm team close to home and hiring good quality coaches should make a big difference.

Last time we had a string of success in drafting it was when we had Manitoba as our farm team. Makes a big difference to have control over your systems and personnel decisions down on the farm.

100%, i cannot understand why you wouldnt invest heavily on your farm team, ELC's are gold in the CAP era. Plus if your farm is stellar you can continue to trade kids for more picks  if the Canucks team has no space. But if your picks wash out its a never ending cycle of buying UFA's and waiver fodder

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1