[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

• CRAZY_4_NAZZY changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

Just out of curiosity does "Lekkerimaki" have 5 syllables or 4?  Last night, the announcer kept saying "Lekker-maki" (i.e. 4 syllables).  Based on the spelling I would have thought it was 5.  You'd think that a professional announcer would want to get that right.  Go Canucks Go!

23 minutes ago, Lewlowned said:

Rosters for both teams. No Miller or Kudryavtsev

Fuck... Pospisil in the line up for the Flames...

I was hoping this isn't one of the games he would be playing because this is a meaningless games to our boys but the Flames have a lot of younger players out there wanting to proof their worth and Pospisil is one of them. He plays dirty and has the intent to injure opposing team players.

This is a game where Blais can make an impact to protect our younger players from some of their shit disturbers like Pospisil.

• Cheers 2

• -dlc- featured this topic

Correct me if I’m wrong … one way to watch tonight’s game is to have Canucks. Com  playing the game on your phone and mirror your phone to the television. 

The mirror function is found when your iPhone is turned on and you swipe up. Same screen appears that allows you to turn phones flashlight on. It shows two screen images overlapping that when tapped will send the stream to your tv. I know it worked last year for that one non- televised pre-season game. 

• Like 3