[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

Petey needs to be able to win board battles, especially in the pre-season...like geez let's be strong on pucks here

yeah, not expecting mid season form on ice here in preseason.  Just show us a few flashes that you are back and ready to go. Hughes has done that a few times already

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

A bit of a relapse/setback today.

I'm pretty sure it's the plague mixed with tuberculosis. Not nice.

Okay, my cold / flu / covid treatment is going to sound a little weird, but I haven't had anything stick with me for more than about 72 hours in over 15 years.

Couple of Guinness per night and lots of garlic, either raw or like 10 gel capsules every 3 hours. Will kill anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

yeah, not expecting mid season form on ice here in preseason.  Just show us a few flashes that you are back and ready to go. Hughes has done that a few times already

Petey was supposed to come back an immovable beast… 

apparently he is still 98 lbs wet… soft as a marshmallow 

dang it 

GIF by MLB

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Okay, my cold / flu / covid treatment is going to sound a little weird, but I haven't had anything stick with me for more than about 72 hours in over 15 years.

Couple of Guinness per night and lots of garlic, either raw or like 10 gel capsules every 3 hours. Will kill anything

We buy pickled garlic, easy to eat and tastes good.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

I usually get over things pretty quick too. I've been off everything (food/drink wise). Pumpkin pie filling and pickles. Weird stuff.

I do believe in the garlic thing (ginger too). Guinness hey? OK. Scrap the tea....

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Petey was supposed to come back an immovable beast… 

apparently he is still 98 lbs wet… soft as a marshmallow 

dang it 

GIF by MLB

If 11-6 manages to play one single game this year (just one) without falling down for no reason - it will be a major improvement over last year IMO!

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I usually get over things pretty quick too. I've been off everything (food/drink wise). Pumpkin pie filling and pickles. Weird stuff.

I do believe in the garlic thing (ginger too). Guinness hey? OK. Scrap the tea....

Guinness is lots of iron, helps boost up your immune system. I've been out at industry events and could feel a cold coming on, down 7 or 8 Guinness and it's gone by morning.

REALLY weird note, Guinness and raw broccoli is an AWESOME combination!

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1