[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

With Android its easy too - with any foto in your gallery, top right you'll see an icon, a square within/overlapping another square.  Tap that and it will bring up any nearby smart TV that can be connected,  wait the few seconds for "mirror screen" of your own TV to appear, then select that.  Process can be slightly speeded up if you first select "screenshare"from your TV's apps menu

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Correct me if I’m wrong … one way to watch tonight’s game is to have Canucks. Com  playing the game on your phone and mirror your phone to the television. 

The mirror function is found when your iPhone is turned on and you swipe up. Same screen appears that allows you to turn phones flashlight on. It shows two screen images overlapping that when tapped will send the stream to your tv. I know it worked last year for that one non- televised pre-season game. 

Or if you have a laptop and an HDMI cable you connect the laptop to the TV and then watch it from there

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

32 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Correct me if I’m wrong … one way to watch tonight’s game is to have Canucks. Com  playing the game on your phone and mirror your phone to the television. 

The mirror function is found when your iPhone is turned on and you swipe up. Same screen appears that allows you to turn phones flashlight on. It shows two screen images overlapping that when tapped will send the stream to your tv. I know it worked last year for that one non- televised pre-season game. 

Thanks for providing tech support for the Boomers on here 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Wiener 1

1 hour ago, Barnstorm said:

I'm pretty sure I have a dumb TV. I was hoping to stream it with my Firestick. 

8 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Aatu Raty had a really strong game last night, can he bring it again tonight?

Tocchet wonders too.  Was interesting in his post  game presser last night when he said 5 of the "nearlies" would be playing back - to - backs to see how they handle the tiredness factor - execute the staples, or get sloppy and cheat on assignments.  That would be Lekkerimaki, Raty. Sasson, Karlsson and, interestingly, Wolanin.  He also mentioned Blais as being a little short on fitness, so it will be interesting to see if he can maintain his aggressive forechecking while tired

4 hours ago, nux_win said:

Just out of curiosity does "Lekkerimaki" have 5 syllables or 4?  Last night, the announcer kept saying "Lekker-maki" (i.e. 4 syllables).  Based on the spelling I would have thought it was 5.  You'd think that a professional announcer would want to get that right.  Go Canucks Go!

It's weird. The English pronunciation has 5 syllables while the Swedish one has 4. 

English: "LEH-KAIR-IH-MAH-KEE"
Swedish: "LEH-KIURH-MEH-KEE"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1