[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sadly Breezer has been a long time Canuck pick. But he at best seems a fill in. He's one of those steady guys you cheer for. But he's probably going to just be a tweener. 

If only the poor kid could stay healthy, the difference maybe between where he is now, and what could have been.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I’m thinking management wouldn’t be disappointed if one of Brisebois or Woo was claimed. This year was graduation year for them and neither one of them have improved enough.

I think we’re at 48/50 contracts now so freeing up a contract spot has value.

Brisebois has never been good enough.

Barely able to get a look now and then.

The team has moved on.

Woo is similar in that he is not good enough either but had the physicality element going for him.

Laid that Phlegm out just standing him up and then Chicken Little thought he would have a go and took a swipe at Woo.

Wrong move, as The Jett already had his gloves off and his NZ All Blacks Angry Face on, and just swatted him out of the way.

C.L.Phlegm didn't want any part of that; pretty funny stuff; he's gonna have to wear that for a while.

• Cheers 2

After a couple games and hearing some rumblings, this is what I think opening night looks like.

CAN'T WAIT

Höglander Miller Boeser

DeBrusk Pettersson Lekkerimäki

Heinen Suter Garland

Sherwood Räty Sprong

Åman Karlsson

Hughes Hronek

Soucy Myers

Forbort Desharnais

Juulsen

Šilovs

Lankinen

IR: Demko Joshua Blueger

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

After a couple games and hearing some rumblings, this is what I think opening night looks like.

CAN'T WAIT

Höglander Miller Boeser

DeBrusk Pettersson Lekkerimäki

Heinen Suter Garland

Sherwood Räty Sprong

Åman Karlsson

Hughes Hronek

Soucy Myers

Forbort Desharnais

Juulsen

Šilovs

Lankinen

IR: Demko Joshua Blueger

I don't think Lekkerimaki is making the team to start. I think tocchet likes PDG... even though he has hands of stone
otherwise i think you are close to what I was thinking. Raty is outplaying Aman. Maybe Sasson over Aman