[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 2 | Wednesday, September 25th | Calgary vs Vancouver | 7pt/10et | Stream on Canucks.com | Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC.

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

7 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

And I can post countless top 5 picks that never worked out. I can show that JV was progressing and his ice time was reduced further and further for every season he increased his totals and he was given more dzone duties/starts than ozone opportunities.

The miller trade is the only thing??

rebuilding our scouting department after that 2014 draft that Aquaweenie had JV as the guy we were to take? Francesco wanted Virtanen and you as a Canucks fan should know that Aquilini loves to meddle.

Sure the OJ one is all on Benning, you can go back redo the draft and enjoy watching Huberdone drag the team down. Be thankful we took OJ because MT had a direct impact on the standings which would have resulted in missing EP and QH.

Oh and thanks for bringing the farm to the backyard Benning. 

Benning didn't have the balls to tell FA to back off and even so, there is no proof of him doing so. There's a lot of circumstances, ie: Linden stepping down, and when there's smoke there's fire, but that's on Benning too for not having a back bone. No good manager is a yes man to a meddling owner.

Do you think PA or JR would listen to FA? They would laugh in his face, they command a respect that Jimbo never had.

Worst manager in canucks history.

16 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

And I can post countless top 5 picks that never worked out. I can show that JV was progressing and his ice time was reduced further and further for every season he increased his totals and he was given more dzone duties/starts than ozone opportunities.

The miller trade is the only thing??

rebuilding our scouting department after that 2014 draft that Aquaweenie had JV as the guy we were to take? Francesco wanted Virtanen and you as a Canucks fan should know that Aquilini loves to meddle.

Sure the OJ one is all on Benning, you can go back redo the draft and enjoy watching Huberdone drag the team down. Be thankful we took OJ because MT had a direct impact on the standings which would have resulted in missing EP and QH.

Oh and thanks for bringing the farm to the backyard Benning. 

Tony, you have to realize on this topic we are at the Alamo, and you're Texan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

My apologies. It just comes across that way, my bad for assuming. There is just constant Benning bashing here and it’s hard to differentiate what’s a bitter jab and what’s not

I like this version 2 of AnthonyG 🙂. Nice conversation without insults - good job, buddy!

• Like 2

On 9/25/2024 at 11:38 PM, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

10-0 Calgary last pre-season

Even worse!

It means nothing. But individually, it's cool to see how our newer guys look. Sprong, for example - what a goal he pulled off. 

If nothing else, it gives the guys time to find chemistry. 

• Upvote 1