[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey still looks a bit off. He use to be so dominating and creative. He had an ok game last game but I just don’t see the explosiveness we use to see or the shots. Slap shots, wrist shots. They just aren’t happening and it’s been a big length of time now. Yes it’s preseason but you would think we could get a dominant shift once and while. I just don’t want to see what we saw last year.

That ship has long sailed my friend, if you still hoping to get the 11M player from EP that's on you.

The rest of us have come to accept his constant falling, his seemingly never bulking frail frame and his demeanor in the playoffs will always make him a PPG player (80 to 90 points) but he can mail it in beyond that. Sorry to break it to you.

Edited by RookieFan

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

That ship has long sailed my friend, if you still hoping to get the 11M player from EP that's on you.

The rest of us have come to accept his constant falling, his seemingly never bulking frail frame and his demeanor in the playoffs will always make him a PPG player (80 to 90 points) but he can mail it in beyond that. Sorry to break it to you.

Perhaps a thread is in order: Petey; we really don't need him.