[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

That ship has long sailed my friend, if you still hoping to get the 11M player from EP that's on you.

The rest of us have come to accept his constant falling, his seemingly never bulking frail frame and his demeanor in the playoffs will always make him a PPG player (80 to 90 points) but he can mail it in beyond that. Sorry to break it to you.

His 'demeanor' in the playoffs? 

He destroyed the SHL playoffs as a rookie and was the MVP

He's been in two NHL playoffs and he was a beast in one of them. 

He has definitely had a couple long stretches in his career, including now, where he seems unengaged, not assertive and definitely not dominant. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Didn't the Canucks struggle in the pre-season last year? 

Preseason pisses me off. There's no reason to have most of the guys still here other than to rest the main guys. Preseason is way too long and so fucking pointless. I'll still watch though 

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Is Miller injured? Why hasn’t he played a game??

He doesn't need to at his age.  He'll play the final preseason game, maybe one extra.   Tocchet said likely 2, but JT said he only needs one

• MillerTime 1

Just now, Blue said:

He was the free agent that I heard the most negative things about.  He might be a write-off 

Yeah i thought the signing was a dud the moment they signed him was really hoping tochetts system could help him out but so far it seems best case scenario with him is he's just a place holder 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I have to say I'm glad to see Seattle fans decked out in jerseys, even the little ones. 

That's so cute! Those jerseys are growing on me. I like how the colors stand out from each other. 

But, I think I look great in Canucks and Habs stuff. 

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I missed the first period changing a flat tire on my Wife’s truck. Can anyone give me a brief summary?

There was probably more happening out there with that tire than on the ice in the first.

Lacklustre.

(woooo TD BC!)

• Cheers 1