[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Why are they cramming in so many games like there’s no time…

Hey if there’s not enough time how about cutting a couple games?

To separate the wheat from the chaff - see who can handle the load 

Oh my gosh, I gotta tell ya all. 

I keep seeing the airline commercials about their lounge. Their lounge is great and you get free food, alcohol, and coffee, but they changed their policy on First Class passengers who are flying less than 2000 miles - that they charge $30 to access the lounge. It used to be free. Ugh blah uhhh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I keep seeing the airline commercials about their lounge. Their lounge is great and you get free food, alcohol, and coffee, but they changed their policy on First Class passengers who are flying less than 2000 miles - that they charge $30 to access the lounge. It used to be free. Ugh blah uhhh. 

The high roller in vegas has a bar car and for one low price you get as much booze as you can drink in one revolution.

• Like 1

Just now, LionofJudah said:

annoying having location restrictions on a bloody preseason game thats only being streamed but okay canucks 🙄

You are being groomed for when each team will have it's own channel and you'll have to subscribe to any/all teams you want to follow.

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Flying Beaver Bar & Grill. South Airport in Vancouver. 

A lot of passengers flying seaplanes to Victoria, etc. stop off before their flights. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

You are being groomed for when each team will have it's own channel and you'll have to subscribe to any/all teams you want to follow.

i've been groomed enough i dont need any more of this bs

but if i have to be from bc just to watch canucks in the future i wont be a fan much longer 😞