[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Canuckpuckluck1 said:

this just brings back memories of 5 to 6 years ago...its awful to watch

no energy

no combinations...its sucking the life out of me

They lost 10 nothing in pre season last year. Save your grief for when games count for points. 

1 minute ago, Conscience said:

You would think for 11.6 million per year he could, but cant even get a pass or shift out of him.

Honestly the sooner you lower your expectations of EP the less likely you'll be prompted to rage or knock on him on these boards.

It's painfully clear to everyone (including management I am sure ) that we won't be the type of an impactful player as we hoped from the 11M price tag.

He is one bad injury away from being a 50 game a year player for the rest of his life.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I’m not worried but he looks slow and can’t pass. I mean I knew he was slow but he’s gotta pass at least 

Ya vets like him usually don’t look their best in pre season though so I won’t be worried unless we are 5-10 games in and it’s looking like that or worse

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Ya vets like him usually don’t look their best in pre season though so I won’t be worried unless we are 5-10 games in and it’s looking like that or worse

Yeah that’s a good take 

Gotta have someone to blame though. I’m going with Forbort this year haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Honestly the sooner you lower your expectations of EP the less likely you'll be prompted to rage or knock on him on these boards.

It's painfully clear to everyone (including management I am sure ) that we won't be the type of an impactful player as we hoped from the 11M price tag.

He is one bad injury away from being a 50 game a year player for the rest of his life.

93692e02ed0fcf71dcb20c2181c54f4b.gif

Full blown multi paragraph EP dooming in game 3 of pre season 

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

They lost 10 nothing in pre season last year. Save your grief for when games count for points. 

Good thing that's not the score here - with 90 seconds each goal to put up the players numbers we'd only see 5 mins of actual hockey

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I just think Petey is 6’2”. He’s not short. How come it’s so hard to build on his frame. I thought as he aged he would naturally fill out and it just hasn’t happened. It just might be his body type but man I thought he would physically get bigger.

Ahh there you are. Good summer? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I just think Petey is 6’2”. He’s not short. How come it’s so hard to build on his frame. I thought as he aged he would naturally fill out and it just hasn’t happened. It just might be his body type but man I thought he would physically get bigger.

He has. Pull up a pic of him from 2018

4 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

I know, just wish management would've realized it before offering him this contract 

• Confused 1