[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Devron said:

That’ll change in a couple years. Peteys gonna be great and players will start to make more then him 

How can you possibly defend an 11M investment by "hoping" for change, it only gets worse with age.

• He never filled out, he is called Alien for a reason, lanky and thin like a twig
  • He isn't a physical force and in the playoffs he got completely erased..an 11M player with 0 impact in the playoffs Is a liability I am sorry it's a 11M bag of pucks
  • Dude is constantly falling, last year, the year before and surprise surprise this year as well
  • Dude keeps missing shots, last year and this year again 

The list goes on.

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow I can't believe how many people on here are bitching and moaning about a preseason game not going the Canucks way. 

Not grumping about "not going our way", but rather being outskated, outscored, outhustled, outhit and out-efforted

Just now, RookieFan said:

How can you possibly defend an 11M investment by "hoping" for change, it only gets worse with age.

• He never filled out, he is called Alien for a reason, lanky and thin like a twig
  • He isn't a physical force and in the playoffs he got completely erased..an 11M player with 0 impact in the playoffs Is a liability I am sorry it's a 11M bag of pucks
  • Dude is constantly falling, last year, the year before and surprise surprise this year as well

The list goes on.

Every single team in the league would have paid him that contract if they had his rights.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

The list goes on.

Hes a great player. One of the bests stop crying 

• Cheers 1

The list goes on.

Lol bullet points. Seriously though, calm your tits.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Bruuk said:

Every single team in the league would have paid him that contract if they had his rights.

You are 100% correct, they would have..  and God speed to them because it would be them now dealing with him not us.. it wouldn't change who he is playing for he is who he is by now.

3 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

The list goes on.

Yet every team in the league would love to have him, even at his current deal. Go figure 

how about this…if he cracks 100pts this season you delete your account?

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 1