[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

You are 100% correct, they would have..  and God speed to them because it would be them now dealing with him not us.. it wouldn't change who he is playing for he is who he is by now.

Oh noes, they'd be stuck with an 100 point player at fair value.

Just now, RWJC said:

Yet every team in the league would love to have him, even at his current deal. Go figure 

What I’ve come to learn is there’s always someone to bitch about or hate. Petey had a poor end of season and play offs for various reasons. So he’s the target right now 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

What I’ve come to learn is there’s always someone to bitch about or hate. Petey had a poor end of season and play offs for various reasons. So he’s the target right now 

Well he’s making 11 million now. That’s the difference and he has to be an impact player at that price point so people have a right to be concerned. I hope it’s just a preseason thing and he just doesn’t care because you can’t have the Petey we saw the last 40 games and not worry. Let’s hope he gets off to a roaring start when the real season begins.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he’s making 11 million now. That’s the difference and he has to be an impact player at that price point so people have a right to be concerned. I hope it’s just a preseason thing and he just doesn’t care because you can’t have the Petey we saw the last 40 games and not worry. Let’s hope he gets off to a roaring start when the real season begins.

It’s preseason 

• Upvote 1