[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yep. Your right.

I don’t think Miller would be going balls to wall either. In fact he’s not even playing. As someone else mentioned these guys aren’t fighting for jobs they’re conditioning themselves for the season 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

I don’t think Miller would be going balls to wall either. In fact he’s not even playing. As someone else mentioned these guys aren’t fighting for jobs they’re conditioning themselves for the season 

I hope so. I don’t want to make judgements until the regular season on Petey, I just want to see that passion he had back from his rookie season. I really hope he finds it. Looking forward to game 1. I am done with the preseason.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 2

I'm not sure why some are getting om pettey this game most of the nhl guys seem clearly to be playing not to get injured. Yes I know people think his injuries and lack of real talent on the wings last year Is an excuse but I still don't get the reason to be up in arms with his play he's not playing bad he has had a couple nice defensive plays and is looking fine for a guy locked into a top 6 spot in pre-season. 

Edited by CanucksCountry

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I hope so. I don’t want to make judgements until the regular season on Petey, I just want to see that passion he had back from his rookie season. I really hope he finds it. Looking forward to game 1. I am done with the preseason.

probably a good idea.

go back one year and look at the comments made by people during preseason bemoaning how this club looked and the bitching and doom and gloom they predicted about Tocchet, his choices and the overall team appearance on the ice.

oh the irony…same folks conveniently jumped on the bandwagon once the season started and the team totally proved them wrong. You folks know who you are.

Best to just wait and see what unfolds and enjoy a look at some of the future talent.

Edited by RWJC
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

I'm on the same boar....I think nothing impressive.

Don’t forget he never attended camp so he’s a little behind in preparedness. Give him some more practice with the club and you’ll see a much better performance.

• Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

How can you possibly defend an 11M investment by "hoping" for change, it only gets worse with age.

• He never filled out, he is called Alien for a reason, lanky and thin like a twig
  • He isn't a physical force and in the playoffs he got completely erased..an 11M player with 0 impact in the playoffs Is a liability I am sorry it's a 11M bag of pucks
  • Dude is constantly falling, last year, the year before and surprise surprise this year as well
  • Dude keeps missing shots, last year and this year again 

The list goes on.

That's literally not why he was called 'Alien'... and that's kind of your give away..

You are trying too hard and being too obvious.