[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

I missed the 3rd against, but Lankinen looks alright as a positive.  First two weren’t his fault at all.

Forward lines were particularly depleted tonight so not a surprise with our lack of offence.  Not worried about pre-season Petey at all.

If I’m going to draw a conclusion, I do think that even with Hronek and Myers in the lineup (IMO 2 and 3 best offensive D) it shows how we could really use another puck mover after Hughes.

31 minutes ago, Devron said:

It’s preseason 

I mean.. so what. 

I'm not freaking out about the guy and the other person posting clearly has an agenda... but realistically Petey should easily be the best player on the ice in most of these preseason games that are 3/4 AHL and bubble players.. and he's not, like not even close. Like I don't even get that excited feeling anymore when he gets the puck on his stick like something is going to happen... and that has been going on for a long time now. 

Its not the end of the world.... but its also not nothing. You would think he would like to impose himself on the game a bit more.. even just out of pride or competitiveness. When he came over as a rookie he had that killer instinct to impose him self and and be direct,  and you could see how pissed he would be if they lost or if he lost a battle and how highly competitive he was.. You just don't really see that anymore. 

• ThereItIs 1