[GDT/PGT] Preseason Game 3 | Friday, September 27th | Vancouver @ Seattle | 7pt/10et | 🎧 SN650 | 💻 Canucks.com |Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA.

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, RakuRaku said:

That's all we need really for our 4th line... Someone that's big and nasty to play against... Let's hope he shows more in rest of preseason.

I like his grit. Plus he knew who he was hitting. In an attempt to throw him off his game. 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

It is nice to see Hogs and Garland working well together. You think both on a top six line is a good idea? If we did as you suggest then Debrusk could play with Miller and Boeser? 
Hogs, Petey, Garland

Debrusk, Miller, Boeser

Msybe these are our top six and they get shuffled? 

You can't have two fragile swedes and Garland on one line. It defies the laws of physics.    Just imagine what that would look like and call me a liar........

200.webp?cid=790b7611cucja7675tfqo8ugz3agiphy.webp200.webp?cid=790b7611djchlkzi656qjh15qr9

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

thats my concern tho, can two of the smallest guys on the team be the answer for that? 

I could see DeB-EP-Garly tho. I just don't think we'll see both guys with Petey much.

Surely Deb would only play with JT??  😁

• ThereItIs 1

5 hours ago, stawns said:

Id say that hogz and garland are more of a threat than DeBrusk is and are a lot better at controlling the puck and the play and Garland is every bit the play driver as Petey, probably more.  Hogz is a great puck retriever (as is garland) and all three can pass and score effectively. 

Honestly, right now, Petey needs a play driver more than he needs someone riding shotgun 

Who is gonna stand up for Petey, when he gets targeted? QH and Hronek on the Ice with Petey, Garland and Hogs? 

It was great to see Myers throw himself into the mix in the first preseason game v Kraken, but it also went to show, that you need somebody ready to defuse the situation should it arise.

I may be wrong, but don't three of the seven dwarfs being much of a deterrent...

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Who is gonna stand up for Petey, when he gets targeted? QH and Hronek on the Ice with Petey, Garland and Hogs? 

It was great to see Myers throw himself into the mix in the first preseason game v Kraken, but it also went to show, that you need somebody ready to defuse the situation should it arise.

I may be wrong, but don't three of the seven dwarfs being much of a deterrent...

It's 2024, not 1974.  That's barely even a factor in the modern nhl